SH, HP & KP (HC)

Start bij het begin

═══════ HEART PIRATES ═══════

─ You were running down the street because you were going to be late for your psychology class, not paying attention to the 'cut off for construction' signs so you ended up falling down a sewer and the fall was too long, long enough to give you time to assimilate that you were no longer in your world.

─ Your theories were confirmed when you landed on top of a poor bear, but hey, at least the fall was less painful.

─ Bepo and you shared silent glances until you both spoke at the same time, "Sorry!" "Wait why are you apologizing? One second HOW CAN YOU TALK?" "I'M SORRY!" "DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!" No, you definitely have to have been high to understand the class you were going to and having a bad experience.

─ Unfortunately no, it was worse than taking drugs, you were in another world, one full of dangers and pirates, no, no, you weren't going through that, you were too tired to assimilate it.

─ The first time you see Law he almost cuts you in half if it weren't for Bepo, you already adored this bear. You had to stay inside the Polar Tang because unfortunately they were on a route in the middle of nowhere.

─ "So now there are two depressive whores in a submarine" you muttered giving the captain of the ship a last look while he left you in a room to talk to the others.

─ The good part, no boring classes, the bad part, what are you supposed to do locked up here? Law didn't trust you so most of the time you had someone on top of you watching you.

─ Your saviors were Penguin and Sachi, they had that energy of idiots who share half a neuron that made you amused, oh, you would cause Law so many headaches for doing so many nonsense with these two men. "Who the hell put bread in my food?!"

─ You didn't have anything fun to do and now... you can assemble your body like it's a puzzle for annoying the captain.

─ Ikkaku and you didn't take long to connect, being the only two women in the cold submarine, you found in her someone to turn to if the change of environment overloaded you at times, because yes, you liked to collapse thinking about your old life when you were alone.

─ Definitely the reason why Law didn't throw you in the middle of the sea or abandon you on some random island was because Ikkaku liked you and he also felt a little sorry for you, so a little more help in the Polar Tang never hurts.

═══════ KID PIRATES ═══════

─ Just when you were going over a bridge you decided to take a look, the water moved calmly many meters below you, your intrusive thoughts "jump in and finish all the shit from the studies" while your reasonable part "no, not yet you are young, this is just a small stone in your way."

─ You got rid of all thoughts but oops... someone careless who was riding a bike pushed you enough for your body to fall into the void, well, it seemed that someone had chosen for you.

─ You expected to die at least, hey, you didn't have to go through all the stress, but you definitely didn't think of ending up in another world, falling directly into a ship, strangely you didn't cause any injuries but...

─ "Who the hell are you!?" A deranged redhead grabbed you by the collar of your shirt looking at you as if he was going to bite your throat out. You were scared to death "Is this hell? I knew I shouldn't have cheated on tests."

─ Killer prevented Kid from killing you at that precise moment by indirectly calling him a demon.

─ "I'll throw you overboard you damn brat" In fact, that sounded pretty good after discovering simple things about this world and its brutalities, "bro, I'll throw myself overboard" someone had already pushed you off a bridge, you were ready to die so you didn't care much.

─ "What the hell are you two doing?" Killer just watches as you prepare to jump into the sea while his friend laughs at your stupid bravery. Yes, the blond prevented your possibly second death that day.

─ You find yourself spending more time with Killer because he seems like a mother and you miss yours, he was the most 'understanding' with your situation.

─ Kid just used you to do all the shit work that nobody wanted to do, since you were on his ship you weren't going to sit idly by. But he ended up making you overexert yourself with some things.

─ This caused Heat to see your first stress attack in this world, oh lord, he didn't know what to do when he saw you shaking and crying while pulling some of your hair strands too hard. He just gave you an awkward hug hoping you would stop crying.

─ They found out the hard way that you weren't good at dealing with situations under pressure, you stuck a fork in Wire's hand because they were pestering you at dinner with so many questions and teasing about your world.

─ Kid began to worry when he saw you trying to blow your brains out with one of his guns, at first he thought you were a stupid reckless, but the truth is that you were just a depressed student.

─ He decided that you could stay with them as long as you were not a 'nuisance', the thing is that they ended up becoming fond of you, especially Killer, now you were like his child and he was taking care of you whether you wanted it or not since you will never know when you will return to your old life.