The first person he saw when the crown was placed on his head was chan, his heart was ready to burst out of his chest, it was beating so fast. Hes not even sure what happened after that, he only remembers hugging his father then Minho, going out to the town to greet everyone. 

Finally once he was able to go back to his room he wasted no time grabbing the olders arm and basically running up to his room. Slamming the door shut, chan must've thought the brunette was going to murder him. For he immediately began apologizing about the confession, Seungmin didn't listen to any of it. 

He just grabbed chans coller and connected their lips, chan slowly melted into it. Clearly still shocked at the whole thing. 

When they finally pulled away Seungmin hugged chan, burying his face in the olders neck. No words were said, none. Even as the brunette took the heavy crown off and along with the unreasonably heavy cloak that kept him warm outside, he set it to the side on a chair before climbing into chans lap. 

The older wrapped his arms around the younger, softly rubbing his back and leaving soft kisses along his neck. He chuckled a bit, "i thought you were going to yell at me" Seungmin let out a sort of shocked hum. Pulling away and placing his hands on chans chest. 

"Why would i ever yell at you? Especially if you told me something that i have been dreaming of for the past year and a half?" 

Chan smiled, the statement made him really happy. He couldn't help the tears that welled up in his eyes, Seungmin who was also in a similar situation held the older till both their tears stopped. Now their arms and legs were intertwined on Seungmins bed, the room filled with the soft sounds of their breaths. 

"You know, growing up i never imagined id be cuddling in bed with the king" 

Seungmin laughed and looked at the older who had a big goofy smile on his face, "bet you never thought you'd be kissing him either" with that Seungmin connected their lips again. 

This time in a soft gentle kiss, chan slowly getting on top of the younger and deepening their kiss. Seungmins not even sure how much they kissed that night, he just knows it was a lot. 

By morning chan helped Seungmin get ready, the two getting lost in another kiss before leaving the room. They ate then the brunette had to sign a ton of papers and schedule a time to meet with the other kings, very tiring work. By lunch he bid his father farewell, the former king would be going on a vacation. Telling Seungmin he can change any rules he wanted and do anything besides ruin the kingdom. 

So after lunch the brunette began going through the kingdoms rules, changing some outdated rules and writing a speech for his messenger to announce to the towns people. Chan had gone to address the soldiers then told them of the pledge they would be doing. All of them had to do it, a pledge to the king. 

Chan did it with Seungmins father, now he and his soldiers would be pledging their loyalty to the king. Which Seungmin has to say was the cheesiest thing hes ever seen, when the soldiers finished Seungmin was trying so hard not to giggle. The look he got from chan being all it took for him to burst into laughter. A lot of them also began laughing, only stopping when Seungmin got up to address them. Telling them of rules and stuff he would be changing, all of which were reasonable. He asked Chan earlier at breakfast what would need to be changed and why it needed to be changed. So the brunette took notes and came up with ways he was able to change stuff, all of them seemed happy about it. 

Many of them were thrilled when they heard they'd get more PTO (paid time off) days and paternity leave, all of them seemed happy. So did chan. 

And finally by dinner Seungmin was exhausted, he ate with chan then they went off to Seungmins room. Again somehow the two ended up in a deep kiss, that kiss soon turning into a long make out session. 

When they parted they got in a warm bath, Seungmin feeling so accomplished as he laid against Chans amazingly built chest. They talked for a long time in the bath, yeah they knew basically everything about one another already. But they never seemed to run out of things to talk about. 

And finally they were in bed, cuddled up to each other. Chan whispering soft praises to the younger before falling asleep. 

Seungmin couldn't be happier 

He finally had the man hes wanted since hes met him, now he just has to marry him. 

The hard part will be figuring out how he wants to find an heir, he knows the kid will have to be his biological kid. But he had a few more years till he'd have to worry about that so he'll figure something out in time. 

For now, he'll just enjoy his happy ending to this chapter in his life.