Prolouge 2: Self Experiment

WARNING:
Blood
Injuries
________
Second POV:

"Look look! I found this cute snake!"

You sprinted towards the boy as your steps crushed the grass. You dragged a somewhat colorful snake by its tail and decided to show to her friend. "Oomph-"

The (H/C) colored girl tripped over air as she was just in front of Senku. "Hey hey! Look look! I wonder what if it bites me!" "Oi! That's some sick joke! You shouldn't mess with colorful stuff!"

He scolded the girl as he gets what he never wanted, well, what Y/N really wanted now.

The girl let fangs crush your tender skin, into your flesh as blood keeps coming out of your little arm. "Ouch." Tears pricked out of your eyes as the horrified boy panicked while the snake released its bite and slips away.

You started to feel tired, dizzy and many other things would make you completely unconscious, and pain swarmed your arm. "Ugh you idiot! I told you to not mess with colorful things!" Senku once more scolded you as he tried everything to carry you to an aldult.

_____________________

You were fine, but the poison you felt before was addictive. You're lying on your bed watching Senku talking about random things or Doraemon.

Bandages were wrapped firmly around your arm as you crave for more unwanted reactions from the bite. "Senku." "What is it?"

"Is mushrooms always edible?"

"No, a lot of them are poisonous. Especially colorful ones."

You widened your eyes as joy leaked out clearly on your expression. "No way! On the way home, I spotted a nice colorful mushroom! And guess what?!"

"Not again, Y/N! You gotta be kidding me!"

The boy was once again scared, he rushed to get some help before you could say anything.

"I ate-...oh."

You felt dizzy again, your head hurts like banging itself towards the cement wall. You collapsed on the bed, but you felt pain, you hate it, but love it at the same time.

"Oh god..."

______________________________

This cycle of getting variously poisoned or injured is helping you get the hang of handling poisons and pain in your body.

Soon.

You earned yourself a title from Senku.

                           Mushroom.

____________________________