Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it about a Mafia?"

"Mafia?! I want go back now." Soraru sighed as Mafumafu eyes sparkling when heard that. "It seems interesting!"

"It is! You won't be disappointed on how the story goes." Urata said smiling.

"...Don't tell me you guys want be involved in the story." Soraru now become scared of how what they're planning inside their head.

"Well, if we don't get involved then why we even reincarnated in here out of all places!" Urata said to Soraru. "Don't tell me you scared Soraru-san~?" He said teasing him. As Soraru ticked off.

"Mafu, don't do it--"

"It seems interesting!"

"Mafu, NO."

"Eh~ But Soraru-san, we reincarnated you know. If we decide to live the same as before what the point of it? And we even reincarnated in a anime world!"

"I just want a normal life thank you."

Mafumafu pouted and grab Soraru and shake it. "Soraru-san please? I want do it! I want do it with Soraru-san!" Soraru still not giving up, well until Mafumafu said something that nearly make him give up.

"...You don't want be with your lover here that want do something new together?" Mafumafu used his last options, by using the word lover to Soraru. He know he's weak at that word.

"...Mafu, you little demon."

Mafumafu just chuckling amused. He knew he won the moment he said lover.

"Fine. I just will treat it like a RPG game."
He gave up. Mafumafu raise his arm and smile, like a gesture he won.

"Better be careful Sakata, don't you run off somewhere I don't know when the story start." Urata said warning him, Sakata nodded. "I will always in Ura-san side!"

It's funny how they just accepted their fates and decided to do what they gonna do in the future. Like they wanted this since ago.

While they being kind of noisy like a child is (Just Urata and Sakata), someone suddenly came behind them.

"Hn, stop being noisy and disturb the peace of Namimori. I will bite you to death if you keep being noisy herbivores."

Jumped at the figure, Mafumafu immediately went behind Soraru, as Sakata looking at the kid in behind them, cannot believe he just heard a lines that something from an Anime. Urata immediately recognize who he is and his eyes sparkle.

The boy have a straight plain black hair, but what makes him stand out is his steel eyes that piercing. The Gakuran that hanging in his shoulder, and most importantly, the tonfas he holding in his arms.

"I didn't realize we're being noisy..." Mafumafu muttered. "I wasn't loud." Soraru said.

"Was I being too loud Ura-san???" Sakata ask anxiously, asking if his voice really loud for a person telling them they're being noisy. Urata just pat his head. "No, I guess it just normal for us. But noisy for other people."

"Wait, no one gonna point out how he have tonfas?" Soraru finally realized how no one commented on that part. They then look at the tonfas and indeed, he have it.

"He's a middle schooler like Ura-san and Soraru-san isn't he? Aren't it forbidden for a minor holding a weapon? Oh, but tonfas is for police! So it's okay?" Sakata ask while Mafumafu sweated. "Let just say, everything forgiven in this world."

"I'm sorry for being noisy. Thanks for telling us that... uhmmm..." Urata trailing off, want the person take a hint how he want to know his name.

"Hibari Kyouya."