CHAPTER 3

Radha looked at Krish who is laying on his bed like his own with hands on his back... H patted the place beside him and asked,

Krish: Wanna join me... babe?

Radha narrowed her eyes at him and Smirked at him and asked,

Radha: I have a good taste and a man tho.. and you are nowhere to be near that...

She placed her bag on her night stand and turned towards Krish who now looking at her by balancing his head on his right palm...

Radha: Ipdiye dhan London la arayum korayum ah alanjutu irundhiya?

Krish pointed at his body and said,

Krish : This is exclusively only for you baby doll...

Radha: But I'm exclusive for Kanna... Did you forget that I am going to marry him?

Krish: Apdiya? Yaaro chinna vayasula enna suththi suththi vandhaanga..

he came near her and placed a hand beside her head,

Radha: appo edho enakku paithiyam pidichirundhuchu ippo thelinjuruchu .. mariyadhaya pinnadi po ...

He placed another hand beside her head and caged her to wall..

Krish: Yaaro kattuna enna dha kattuvannu sonnanga...

Radha: so? It's past...

Krish: romba alaga irukka d orey oru kiss kuden ...

He leaned towards her lips but she placed her palm on his chest and said,

Radha: am going to marry your brother..  have some shame...

Krish: not married yet...are you really in love with kanna?

Radha: That's none of your business Now move away ,you idiot..

She pushed him and turned around to unlock the door but he pinned her on door and said,

Krish: what I did to you is wrong i accept it but I realised my mistakes... now I want you .... Only you... You are mine ...

Radha: leave me before you regret it Krish..

Krish: I won't until you accept that you still loves me...

Radha: then don't blame me for what I am going to do....

Krish: what ar...

Before he finish his sentence Radha released herself from his grip and hold his boxer making him clutch her hands..

Krish: hey enna d pandra? Vidu d...

Radha: mmmm.. dhora edho konja nerathukku Munnadi vakkanaya pesuninga... Ippo pesu....

She tried to pull his boxer but he hold her hands.  .

Krish: hey vendam d... Maanabangam aagirum d...

Radha: adhellaam unakku irukka enna?? Ah?

She took scissor from side table making krish widened his eyes...

Krish: aai..aii... scissor edhukku d?

Radha: ah cut panna dha...munnadi maari bayandhu poiruvannu ninachiya? Innoru dhadava indha maari edhachum velaya paaththa nu vai... Avuthuttruva jaakradha... Peh...

She pushed him outside of the room but cutted his boxers either side and closed the door making him shreik and closed his private part and looked around..

Krish: adiye... Towel aachum kudu d...

Radha (from inside her room): adhellaam mudiyadhu apdiye po un room ku .. next time indha maari edhachu try pannanu vai .... Avuththu ellar munnadiyum oda utruvan jaakradha...