0.01

Mercedes, the epitome of opulence, stood in her walk-in closet, a sanctuary of luxury. The room was adorned with floor-to-ceiling mirrors, reflecting her every move. Sunlight filtered through the sheer curtains, casting a warm glow on the plush carpet.
She starts sectioned her hair and straightened each strand with a flat iron. The vanity before her held an array of high-end cosmetics: Chanel, Dior, and Gucci. She dabbed a hint of rose-scented perfume behind her ears, the fragrance lingering in the air.
Mercedes then turned her attention to her outfit for the day. She selected an expensive blazer in midnight blue, its silk lining cool against her skin. The blazer hugged her figure, accentuating her curves. Paired with it was a mini skirt made of buttery-soft leather, its hem grazing her thighs. She slipped into sheer stockings, the delicate fabric whispering secrets against her legs.
Finally, she reached for her prized possession: a pair of Mary Janes adorned with tiny crystals. Each step in those shoes felt like walking on stardust. Mercedes adjusted the straps, ensuring a perfect fit. Her reflection in the mirror revealed confidence—the kind that came from wealth, privilege, and an unwavering sense of self.
As the chauffeur honked outside, Mercedes swept her designer handbag off the vanity,
And so, Mercedes stepped out of her closet, her heels clicking against the polished wood floor. The morning sun embraced her, casting a golden halo around her silhouette. She says goodbye to her parents and stepped into the elevator, the mirrored walls reflecting her reflection in triplicate. The penthouse doors slid shut, and the descent began. The city's pulse pulsed through her veins. She pulls out her phone , and gets a Lyft.
_____________

In the opulent penthouse suite of his Manhattan high-rise, Jace eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the luxurious reality that awaited him.
As he reached for his iPhone, the device buzzed with urgency. The screen illuminated, revealing the familiar faces of his parents, beaming at him from their opulent estate in the Hamptons. Their smiles were as polished as the mahogany furniture behind them.
"Good morning, mi amor ," his mother's voice chimed through the FaceTime call. Her pearls glimmered in the soft light. "First day of school, Jace ! Remember, you're destined for greatness."
His father, impeccably groomed in a bespoke suit, leaned into the frame. "Make us proud, son. Are family legacy rests on your shoulders."
Jace nodded, .
His father looks at him while he is rubbing his eyes
corazón de papa ta lindo his says babying Jace
Stop papa he says smiling

" love you guys Got to get ready ," he replied, his voice steady. "I'll do my best."
The call ended, leaving him alone in his palatial bedroom. He swung his legs over the edge of the king-sized bed, the plush carpet welcoming his bare feet. And gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower
______________

Eli stepped into the cozy corner café. The bell above the door tinkled, announcing his arrival. The air smelled of freshly ground coffee beans and warm pastries,
He shuffled toward the counter, his sneakers squeaking on the polished wooden floor. The barista, a friendly woman with a cascade of tattoos on her arms, greeted him with a knowing smile. "The usual, Eli ?"
He nodded, his mouth already watering.
The usual meant a medium cappuccino— extra foam, just the way he liked it-and a turkey avocado sandwich on whole-grain bread. The sandwich was a masterpiece: thick slices of ripe avocado, tender turkey, and a smear of zesty aioli. It was the kind of sandwich that made the morning worthwhile.
As the barista worked her magic behind the espresso machine, Eli leaned against the counter, watching the swirls of milk blend with the dark coffee.
With his order in hand, he says goodbye and walks to school
_______
Mercedes scrolling thru instagram while Monet looking for a good spot to take photos "Lune?" The brick'll wash her out" Monet Sighs and looks somewhere
else
Mercedes puts her phone down and looks at her self in a mirror she carries in her purse and fixes her lip sticks
"Up to the left" luna says to Julien
New eip julien answers putting down her phone
Mercedes rolled her eyes while she see teachers approaches
"Ew,go" Monet says to the teachers passed her, and they started to walk fast "don't they have their own entrance or something ? I'm standing here.you see me,don't you"
"Ok let's do this" the three of them stand up Mercedes fixes her outfit and hands her the bag
"Ok back up"
"Back up a little bit", miss Keller walked up behind her causing the bag to collide in her face and make her coffee splashes on her outfit " sorry miss Keller, I didn't see you there.
Julien apologize the girls made their way behind juilien
"Um, it wasn't your fault,she almost destroyed your capuchins it's take her whole months salary to replace" Monet says in bitchy way "I mean, you now have a excuse to throw away that whole outfit you got from grandma's closet" Mercedes added looking at her in disgust
"Rayon gives me nose bleeds.could you move" Luna says looking at her up and down
Monet gets angry when the light is off another teacher saves her and they all look at her
"We should have a no - Zara rule at school, Zara ,east of lex only" . Luna says that makes the girls laugh
————