𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿

They all got In Dylans car and drove home peacefully while y/n fell alseep on Masons shoulder the whole ride.

When they finally got home they all got in the house and decided to make dinner "you guys im literally starving!" y/n screamed "omg literally same im so hungry" maddie responded "ill order food if you guys want?" Miguel spoke up. "Omg yes plase miguel i love you!" Y/n said giving him the biggest hug the hunger was getting to her. They all thanked miguel and started ordering food online. "How about kfc?" Miya requested "omg what about indian food?" Sunny added " nahh i want McDonald's" Mason responded "youre so basic!" Maddie shouted at mason "yall calm down its just food" Miguel spoke "its never just food!" Maddie screamed " you guys what about just Chinese?" Y/n asked "to be honest i am craving spring rolls" Judd spoke "i want chicken balls!" Dylan added as they all laughed. "So Chinese it is?!" Miguel spoke. They ordered the food and waited about 45 mins for it to come , when they heard the doorbell they all ran to the door to get the food and started stuffing there faces. "Best Chinese ever oh my gosh!" Y/n said with rice pouring out her mouth , dylan laughed historically at the sight as she pushed him to stop laughing at her. After about an hour of eating they where all passed out full , half asleep and half bloated from eating so much "im so tired im gonna sleep right here on the coach" Miya stated. They all fell alseep on the ground , coach , chairs or table how dramatic.

SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IM TRYING
I LOVE YOU ALL
TYSM FOR 4K VIEWS 😜😜😜😜