PROLOGUE

All aspiring models in Thailand know the agency Suppasit Models, it is one of the most well-known and famous agencies in the country, every model with a great career has left that agency.

Suppasit family has dedicated itself to supporting the talent of their country, but their youngest son grew up with pretensions of power that no one is good enough for their agency.

So when he inherited the presidency of the place he made many changes, they were not going to be left with models without experience since that took time and money away from his agency.

🍁

Gulf Kanawut is a young man who has dedicated himself body and soul to studying and fighting for his dreams. His parents are people of humble but hard-working quality. They have fought for the youngest of their children to finish his studies since the eldest decided to get married.

He has decided to work very hard and be the best in college so he can finish his degree with honors and then help his parents when he finds a great job.

What will happen when these two very different souls come together and become one.

🦋

Well my loves, here is the prologue of other story, I don't want to delay it any longer, I hope you give it the same support that you have given to my other stories, I love you.❤️