Introduction(both)

A/N: both stands for the jw and the dod, together with the hosts. The Dod also has the dragons Riptide, Peril and Deathbringer

_______________________________________________________________ 

Hosts: *standing inside some cave at JMA*

Silver: I have just rewached "pacific rim uprising" and i think that it looks weird, that the helmets for the jäger-pilots(ä stands for ae),are missing that plane of glass, that they had in the first movie.

Valkyrie: Yes! And gipsy avenger also has way to futuristic weapons! I mean, a gravity-gun, really?

*players appear*

Winter: Uhh, what the hell was that? I was just doing homework-

Kinkajou: HELLO!

Glory: Who are you?

Silver: i am Silverstar, son of the king of another universe. But i prefer to be called "Silver"

Valkyrie: And i am his sister, Valkyrie.

Moon: But you don't look like something from another world.

Qibli: And how can you be siblings, i mean, Silver is obviously a nightwing, and Valkyrie is an icewing.

Silver: We do look different normally, this is just so, that we blend in with the crowd.

Deathbringer: So that explains, why i've never seen you.

Glory: That could also be, because you are almost never in the Nightwing-village.

Winter: And why are you here then?

Silver: We are here, because of a game.

Clay: What game? Does it involve  eating?*starts eating a cow, that he had with him*

Valkyrie: No. The game is called "Truth or Dare", it sometimes involves eating, but mostly, it doesn't. Before we get into the real game, let's play a little test-round. 

Silver: To play, you have to sit down in a circle, then we will give you more instructions.

*players and hosts sit down in a circle*

Peril: What now?

Silver: *snaps and a wheel(not the things for a car, but he thing with numbers on it, that you can spin)appears*

Valkyrie: *spins wheel*

Silver: Winter! You were chosen by the wheel! So, truth or dare?

Winter: What?

Silver: You have to pick between Truth or dare!

Winter: Uhm, Truth?

Silver:*thinking*

Silver: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Winter: Why should i say that?

Silver: *points gun at winter* Because i said so.

Valkyrie: You just have to say it, that's one of the rules of the game.

Winter:  I think i've done more embarrassing things, but i'll say the only one i can thimk of.               It was something like three years ago. i was walking somewhere in the palace, searching for my mom. Then i saw a dragon who looked a lot like my mom, she didn't see me. So i randomly hugged her, and said something, wich i don't really remember.

Silver: Okay, i did expect something a little more embarrassing, but oh well. Now you get to ask anyone"truth or dare.

Winter: i chooose *thinking*

Winter: QIBLI!

Winter: Truth or dare?

Qibli: Dare? I wanna find out what happens, when i choose dare.

Winter: Silver, what do i do now?

Silver: Now,you get to say anything you want, and he will have to do it.

Winter: Qibli, i dare you to kiss the person, you find the most attractive in this room!

Qibli: *walks up to Winter*

Winter: What are you doing!?

Qibli:*kisses Winter*

Qibli: *walks back to his seat and sits down*

Winter:*shocked*

Moon: *giggles*

Umber: Does That mean he is gay!?

Valkyrie: I think, it does.

Umber:*starts throwing around Skittles,  yelling happilly*

Qibli: Starflight! Truth or dare?

Fatespeaker: Starflight! Don't do something stupid!

Starflight: Uhh...Truth?

Qibli: Do you love scrolls or Fatespeaker more?

Fatespeaker: Me! Right? You love me!

Starflight: I would have to say... scrolls...

Fatespeaker: WHAT!

Starflight: I'm sorry, but i love scrolls more than anything.

Sunny: Makes sense.

Starflight: Valkyrie! Truth or dare?

Valkyrie: I'll go with the save option and say truth.

Starflight: Since we still know almost nothing about you, the truth i ask you is:"What are you?"

Valkyrie:  As Silver has already said, we are the children of the king of another dimension. You didn't ask for more but i will say more stuff anyway. My abilities are being able to freeze people and bring them back from the dead. I also love cupcaces.

Kinkajou: Why are you able to to revieve people? 

Qibli: How does it work?

Valkyrie: Let me show you. SILVER GET THE GUN!

Silver:*grabs gun, shoots glory in the eye*

Glory:*dead*

Deathbringer: I WILL REVENGE HER!!!!!!*running towards Silver*

Silver:*snaps talons*

Deathbringer:*gets teleported back to his seat*

Valkyrie: *snaps talons*

Glory:*alive*

Deathbringer: Thank the gods, Glory is BACK!!!

Silver: Now, that you know how the game works, let's get to the real thing...

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Please submit dares or truths! I need them!

Silver: We do so too!

-silverdrawzstuff2011