Part 1 - Back again

Start from the beginning

Lexi was standing in the bonsai shop, helping Mr Miyagi put some things away when the door opened, making her look up. Daniel walked into the shop with a pretty girl with red hair and brown eyes. "Jessica these are my two best friends. This is Jessica Andrews from Columbus Ohio and across the street. This is Mr Miyagi from Okinawa and this is Lexi Mills from Encino." Daniel introduced. "Jessica is making the pots for us."

"Hey it's very nice to meet you." Lexi greeted, shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you too! I have heard so much about you in this short time, just goes to show how much you mean to Daniel." Lexi smiles "well that's good to know," Daniel chuckled

~

Kreese stood there in his broken down empty dojo, nothing left except peeling walls and a mat with no students. John walked into his rundown office and listened to his inbox: "sensei Kreese this is Pat Johnson from the all valley tournament. We are sorry you lost all your students. I guess that Cobra Kai won't enter the tournament this year. We have made repeated requests for the payments of dues but since you have failed to respond, we have to drop the Cobra Kai from our membership rolls. If you have any questions, give me a call. Have a nice day." beep "Mr Kreese, this is Pacific Bell. This is the final call regarding your bill and if you do not pay immediately..."

Kreese slammed the stop button and realised there is only one solution to solve this. His last chance. His last hope.

~

kreese stood there looking at the magnificent building that his once best friend lives in. He got out his car before making his way over to the door before taking one last think to what he was about to do before he knocked on the door.

"Mr kreese, good morning. What a surprise. some coffee?" One of the maids questioned "Where's the boss?" kreese asked "He is upstairs." The maid replied "Thanks." Kreese said before he maid his way upstairs

From the distance Kreese heard somewhat yelling coming from upstairs on his way up. "Come on!" "You're telegraphing that kick." Kreese watched as his friend thrashed those trying to fight him as he trained. Kicking, punching and twisting them. Kreese almost felt bad. When all of a sudden his friend noticed him.

"Johnny what a surprise, man!" The man said "yes!" kreese replied The two sat down as one of the mans maids offered kreese a drink but he kindly declined.

This man's name is Terry Silver and their is some things to know about him. He is a dirty, devious man that makes all his money off nuclear waste. But nothing stop's him, nobody knows exactly how much he is worth but let's just say that its a lot. And lets just say you would not want to get on his wrong side. He was in the Vietnam war with kreese and is a martial art monster, nobody could stop him.

"I'm sorry Terry but this is it, I give up. I came to say goodbye. Here are the dojo keys." Kreese stated "what are you talking about?" Terry questioned "I'II pay you the rest of the rent soon." Kreese added "You think I brought that place for rent? I brought is for you!" Silver replied

"Mr. Silver" A man spoke as he held a piece of paper and pen. "What?" Terry asked "The plutonium deal." Terry signed the piece of paper before the man scurried away.

"Johnny, every business has a slump at one time or another. Ten year ago, nuclear was the preferred waste. You could dump it anywhere. Now, everybody's a detective. I'm lucky if I make one deal a year without being indicated." Terry said "It's been nine months since a student walked through my doors!" Kreese added with a deep sigh "You're not listening to me. come on, snap out of it.!" Terry spoke "I can't. I'm broke and I'm going nowhere." kreese said "You are wrong, you're going to Tahiti. Now."

~

Somewhat later John Told Terry about everything that happened involving Mr Miyagi, Daniel and Lexi.

"All right, I've made up my mind. This slope Miyagi and these punk kids... I'II get them for what they did to you. They made you suffer, so I'II make them suffer. When I think they suffered enough, then I will start with the pain. I will ruin everything Mr Miyagi has, his shop and everything around. Daniel, oh Daniel the time I'm finished with him he will be begging for mercy." "Ha John this is perfect!" Terrys master plan was coming together, he will make sure he will get payback for his dear friend.

"Terry, you don't have to do that." kreese said "Don't have to? I want to. come on, we're cobra kai. come on say it. Cobra kai." Terry spoke "Never dies!" John added "You bet your ass."

~

Kreese sat inside Terry's car outside the airport. Kreese spoke "I owe you, man." "You don't owe me anything. What about Vietnam? How many times did you save my ass?" Terry questioned "I don't know. I lost count." Kreese chuckled. Terry smirked "Get the hell out of here. Have a good trip, captain." Terry saluted at Kreese before he headed towards the airport.

Now Silver can start Phase one of his master plan.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Not too interesting yet but this is just the introduction to the book. Hope you enjoy :)