I know you, but do you know me?

Licorice cookie sat at his computer whilst looking on Amazon for new records for his collection, a lot of his favorite artist were busy making music, and couldn't make records until their songs were finished, but their was one artist who could make new songs, and get records out fast, her name was parfait cookie, she was a very famous rockstar, she was well liked for her music, and she was well known for dropping off backstage tickets so people would get to be backstage with her.
From what licorice cookie had heard, parfait cookie was a very caring person, but what he focused most on is the videos he had seen of her defending her fans, for a cookie her size she was a very strong person.
"Stupid website, hurry up and stop buffering!" Licorice cookie whined as he slammed his computer keys.
"Your gonna break that computer if you keep slamming the keys like that licorice cookie, and besides you have the Wi-Fi off." Dark enchantress cookie said as she walked by.
Then it hit licorice, he couldn't shop with no Wi-Fi! He let out a tiny sigh and turned the wifi back on, lucky for him, the record he wanted was still in stock! So he managed to try and convince pomegranate cookie to let him use her credit card, and lucky for him she did!
"This is the last time you use my credit card, got it!" Pomegranate cookie scolded
"You mean the FIRST and last time?" Licorice cookie shot back at her, shutting her up.
"Y-Yeah that's what I meant.." she stammered, giving licorice cookie her side eye.
Licorice cookie watched as she left his room, once she left he flopped onto his bed and threw on kitchen nightmares.
"That food looks so disgusting..." he mumbled to himself as he looked at the food on screen, and well he wasn't wrong! It looked like vomit!
"Watcha watching?" Poison mushroom asked poking his head in.
"A British dude yell at people" he replied
"Why?" Poison mushroom cookie asked, tilting his head at licorice cookies response
"You see these people can physically NOT cook, there cooking looks like actual vomit, and it makes me actually sick to my stomach." Licorice cookie continued talking.