Eye Contact

The half n hour got passed in a blink of an eye ...like literally.Then i got a call from the reception that our guest have arrived, after i gave the instructions to have them sited in shooting department i hang the call up .

When i and kate got to the shooting department,  they were already lounging with there back on us and were having a intense conversation. To catch there attention i clear my throat and stood in front of them .
" Hey Mr. Ivanov and Mr. Storm .I hope your arrival was comfortable and you both are doing well and ofcourse congratulations on achieving the best company and buisness man of the year award yet again Mr. Ivanov" I said in a professional tone with a straight face i have mastered over the last few year of business.
"Hey Ms.Moore"" Ms.Moore" Mr.Storm greeted in a polite tone with straight face while Mr. Ivanov noded with a expressionless face in his thick russian accent voice .
His dark eyes stared deep into mine like he is gazing directly in my soul and read my insecurities . I quickly averted my eyes and turned my back on them to ask questions from the shooting team while kate attended them and them for their role .
Quickly time came to start shooting and turned to inform them when i see them standing right behind me and i got a good look of tall brooding muscular stature.His hair were dark and his large hands were in his pocket , his sharp jaw were clenched like he was holding himself back from something. I had to literally look up to see his face because of his height which looked to be 6"4 inch around.His eye were like deep pools waiting for me to get lost .
"We can start the shooting now " I managed to gain my composure and said with a straight face holding eye contact.
He just gave a nod while Mr. Storm replied with "Sure".

PIC OF ALEC IVANOV