Cady and I share a glance. We have no clue what Toaster Strudel is.

Janis and Damian continue to tell us that Gretchen knows everything about everyone. She keeps secrets in her hair or something.

"And evil takes a human form in Regina George."

... Pretty.

"Don't be fooled, because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing, slut-faced, ho-bag. But in reality, she is so much more than that." Janis finishes.

I stare at her for a little longer than everyone else, Cady nudges me.

"Hm? What?"

"You know what..."

"... Dude! No! Can't I just look at people?"

"You could, but... You have those eyes.

"You're about to have no eyes." I threaten.

Janis and Damian look at each other, then back at us.

"... Y/n's gay."

"DUDE!?" I yell, punching her arm, she whines and rubs her arm.

"Don't worry, we're safe, Damian's gay." Janis says, Damian grins.

"I knew there was a reason why I liked you."

--------------------------------+

Janis introduces us to the cliques of the school. Aka, who to avoid at the cafeteria, who is basically everyone except for Janis and Damian, I can get behind that.

While me and Cady are walking over to Janis and Damian's table some guy stops us.

"Hey. We're doing a lunchtime survey of new students. Can you answer a few questions?" The guy asks.

"No, thanks" I say, about to walk off when Cady pulls me back.

"Sure."

The guy nods and looks down at his little note pad.

"Is your muffin buttered?" He asks, holding back a laugh. I tilt my head.

"What?" Cady asks.

"Would you like us to assign someone to muffin your butter?" Some guys at a nearby table start snickering. Ew.

"Is he bothering you?" Could it be? A voice of an angel? Am I finally dead and away from this living hell? I turn around and see the plastics.

"Jason, why are you such a skeez?" Regina George asks. I nod to Karen who waves at me before turning back to Jason.

"I'm just being friendly." Jason says, I want to leave.

Gretchen scoffs. "You were supposed to call me last night..." She mumbles.

"Jason. You do not come to a party at my house with Gretchen, and then scam o. Some poor innocent girls right in front of us three days later. They're not interested." She says in a stern voice... Hot.

"Do you wanna have a threesome with him?" She asks Cady and I.

"Uh-uh." I shake my head.

"No, thank you."

Jason's face drops.

"Good. So, it's settled. So you can go shave your back hair now. Bye Jason~" Jason walks away. Those jeans do not look good on him.

Cady and I begin to walk away.

"Wait. Sit down." Regina gestures to the open chairs.

"No thanks." I say, about to leave when Cady pulls me back, I stumble.