ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ¹

❗️❗️❗️disclaimer yall❗️❗️❗️: ive never been to tattoo/piercing parlour or wtv they called🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️, this whole chapter was based off my experience at the dentist and some guesswork, i did do some light research on the process of nipple piercings so lets just pray, genuflect, etc that this is accurate

You were sleeping, practically comatose on your bed, absolutely exhausted from the strain and struggle it took to move into the apartment you'd be sharing with your best friend as you carried out your four years of college.

The doorbell rang...which was weird cause your bestfriend, destiny was already home from her early morning grocery run, and even if she wasnt she'd simply open the door with her keys. Maybe it was those girl scouts trying to sell their cookies this state seemed to be plagued by.

Still drowsy you reluctantly decided to get up and open the door.

"Uh hi...are you destiny" you were met with the sight of a very pretty blonde girl, she was kinda short and she was wearing the kind of juicy couture tracksuits you saved on your pinterest boards. You noted the vivienne westwood belly piercing she had on and how much it suited her.

"Um yeah, she is" you turned around to yell for her but she appeared before you did.

"y/n is that the dealer?" dealer? The girl at the door looked nothing like a dealer but sure enough the girl on your doorstep answered with a yes.

Upon seeing her destiny was understandably slightly confused.

"You're the dealer?" destiny asked a bit ruder than you hoped she would.

But the girl didn't seem offended at all instead smiling kindly "i get that alot" she reached into her duffle pulling out a plastic bag containing three brownies

"Ten milligrams in each, like you asked" at this destiny grinned.

Destiny then reached into the pockets of her sweats and handed the girl a bunch of tens.

"Sorry if i sounded rude just now, just not really used to female dealers. Especially ones with your sense of style" she apologised " what's your name shawty"

"Historia '' she smiled as she counted the money, once she was done she wished yall a good rest of the day and then left.

You finally deeped it was only 8 am.

"Why the fuck do you need weed this early in the morning bruh" you said still cranky from your interrupted sleep

"Girl half of this is for you, did you forget what day it is?? you said it yourself, you wouldn't be able to do this shit sober" destiny plopped dramatically on the couch in your living room, rummaging through the cushions to find the tv remote.

You racked your brain trying to figure out what the fuck she was going on about, was today her birthday or something? Nah... that cant have been it, her birthdays in January and it was August.

In an attempt to find your answer you opened your phone to check the calendar

"Shit" you said finally realising today was the day you had promised destiny and more importantly yourself you'd get your nips pierced.