Rooting for Mystery Guy

Comenzar desde el principio

Banger of a meal btw

Can tell😂
Say hi to your roommates

😶they kinda don't
know you exist
Plus I've just realised that
I haven't spoken to them
for a while now

I didn't realise I had
that effect on you😏

You learn new things
everyday I guess🤷🏾‍♀️

No snarky comeback
then👀
You're usually full of
those

💀💀
I mean I don't have
anything to say
You are right

Well then
Leave while you're up
I guess 😂
You should get back to
your roomates
Tell them the hot
guy you have a crush on
says hi

I'll let them know
when I see the hot guy

I was doing so well😔

What makes you think
I have a crush on you anyway

Trust me you do

Who says?

That smile that's been on
your face this whole time
BYE🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️💨💨

Oh I-
Well damn😭😭

"She looks like a freaking psychopath" Naomi says slowly as she takes a bite of her nugget.

"Earth to Deja" Giselle says as she tries to peek over the girl's shoulder to see her phone.

"What is it?" She laughs and quickly slams her phone face down on the couch.

"You haven't said a word to us since we started eating" Giselle says getting up to get some water. "Yeah and you've been smiling so much I'm surprised your cheeks aren't stretched out" Justine says as the two other girls nod their heads in agreement.

"He was actually right as well" Deja says under her breath but they still caught it. "Who's he?" Justine smirks.

"Who said he?"

"You said he."

"Me?"

"Yes you"

"Uhhh......I mean my professor........ Mr Raymond" She lies.

"If you're smiling like that about a teacher, especially Mr Raymond, you could get expelled and have no taste at the same time " The girls laugh.

"I'm literally cracking up." Deja says sarcastically. "Don't sleep on Mr Raymond though.  Good lucking guy"

"You're miserably bad at changing the subject. Just tell who the guy is, I have work to do" Giselle rolls her eyes. "Go do it then you're wasting your time.  I could help" Déja tries to deflect again.

"DÉJA!!!" The three girls exclaim.

"Fine." She sighs. "I met this really cute guy when he came with a few of his friends to my uncle's restaurant in Mayfair a couple of weeks ago and he dm'ed me on insta and we've been low-key flirting.....okay well high-key flirting for nearly a month and he's asked for a date but I don't want to but ughhh he so fine I don't know what to do with myself" she takes a deep breath. "Is that good enough for you?" She asks as they stare at her with blank faces.

"Okay I'm just going to say it go on the date you bloody idiot." Giselle breaks the silence. "If dude's nights out are in Mayfair it's gonna be a fantastic date as well."

"Thing is I can't though" Deja says as Naomi groans. "Why the heck not?" She pauses. "Is he some sort of criminal?"

"No." Déja says.

"Serial killer?" Giselle adds

"Nope"

"Creepy?"

"No."

"Short? Ugly?" Justine trys her luck.

"Definitely not" the girl blushes. Hard.

"Morphing into a tomato is crazy." Naomi laughs. "Look you obviously like this guy, what's the hold up?" Justine questions.

"Remember when I wrote my list of icks on the group" She gets up to wash her hands. "There were 5 non-negotiables and he's one of them"

"Let's see here" Giselle scrolls through her phone..."Bites his nails, short (5'10 and below), famous,criminal behaviour (obvi) and macho Andrew Tate behaving men."

"Which one is it then?" Naomi asks as the girls get comfy around the coffee table.

"Number 3" She says as the girls scream.

"No way" Naomi goes first
"Say sike right now" Justine's eyes widen.
"This just got a whole lot more interesting" Giselle says.

"Before you guys say anything, I'm not telling you who it is and I'm not changing my mind" says Déja in a very matter-of-fact tone.

"Okay Mrs President" Justine jokes. "I'm rooting for mystery guy though. Never seen you blush this hard" Naomi says. "Yeah look at her getting flustered. " Giselle agrees.

Before Deja gets the chance to respond. Giselle's boyfriend, Sebastian, walks in. He greets the girls and kisses his girlfriend.

"Hey Seb, you watch football right?" She asks a few minutes after he settles down. "Yeah why?" He responds putting an arm on the couch.

"What do you know about Real Madrid?" Deja inquires.

"Only that they're my favourite club and the biggest club to ever exist" Seb says with a satisfied smile as Giselle rolls her eyes and asks "When did you get so interested in football?"

"I'm not I've just heard a lot of talk about them recently and they're a Spanish club" She shrugs.

"Probably because we're about to buy Jude Bellingham from Dortmund. He's an English player that's really hot right now and people think we're gonna get him" Sebastian explain but the only thing Déja heard was really hot player.

"Can we change the topic please? I have no idea what you guys are talking about" Naomi groans as Justine agrees.

"Yeah yeah sure I was just wondering" Dèja dismisses them deep in thought as the rest carry on with their conversation while Giselle eyes the girl suspiciously.