Minho and Alby

it was now 7am, since ben has been banished Alby agreed to step up as runner with minho for a while. They got all of there gear on and stood by the walls waiting for me to tell them they can go. i walked up to them quickly.
"right guys lets try find something, if you don't no worries just try your best,okay?" i smiled
they both nodded.
"see you at 4" i said as they ran into the maze walls.
i turned around to see Thomas.
"hey!" i smiled
"hi" he smiled back.
"you doing okay?" i hoped he would say yes.
"yeah i'm fine" he nodded
"okay, today you can work with Newt and Zart again in the gardens, if they try make you get fertiliser say a special no from me" i pointed at them and he walked off laughing.
i walked over to chuck smiling.
"hi!" he smiled
"go work with maybe gally today? you can learn new skills" i pulled him with me as we walked over to the builders.
"gally is mean" chuck sighed
"he will be on his best behaviour don't you worry" i said as we got to gally.
"absolutely not" gally said before i had even said a word.
"don't be so mean! he is good help" i smiled
"i don't have too-" chuck tried to speak
"you are working with him" i cut him off.
gally shook his head in disbelief.
"fine"
"thankyou" i pushed chuck more forward.
i walked off smiling to fry.
"your happy today aren't you" he chopped up a onion.
"yes indeed i am fry" i laughed slightly.
"do me a favour soph can you please get me 2 onions and one carrot off zart" frypan said as he threw a onion into the pan.
"yeah! be right back" i walked over to the gardens slowly as i was tired.
i saw gally and chuck were getting along fine as i was on my way which is always good.
"hey guys, two onions and a carrot please" i grabbed a bag next to newts foot so i can hold them.
zart picked up the onions and carrot and threw them in the bag.
"thank you" i nodded.
newt put one arm around me and i put my head on his chest.
"wheres Thomas" i asked.
"with jeff he dropped the shovel on his leg" newt rolled his eyes.
"well i need to go see jeff too because i trapped my finger in the door this morning" i showed him my cut up finger.
"yeah u better get going before you infect that.
newt rushed me.
i gave fry his vegetables then went to jeff quickly.
i walked into his hut quickly and saw Thomas getting his leg rapped up.
"i haven't seen you in a while sophie" jeff laughed.
"surprisingly yes" i showed him my finger
"give us a moment ill get that rapped up for you" jeff finished rapping up thomas' leg"
"hey thomas how is the gardens going" i asked
"well this is a little clue for you" he laughed
"dont worry u will get use to it soon enough" jeff laughed along
a few hours later me newt and the greenie was sitting by the tree talking.
"how come alby and minho aren't back? the maze closes in a hour" thomas asked.
"they will make it" i nodded
45 minutes later it was pouring down with rain so everyone was under shelter watching the maze.
"what if they don't make it" thomas asked newt again.
"there gonna make it" newt was getting frustrated.
"but what if they don't" he bugged him again
"look, alby and minho know the maze more than anyone , there gonna make it.

the rain stopped so everyone gathered around the maze looking for someone to turn the corner.
the maze rumbled loudly as it started to close.
"omg where the fuck are they!" i put my hands on my hips.
"there!"Thomas pointed into the maze quickly.
"there's something wrong" newt stepped closer.
Minho had Alby on his back. Alby seemed to be passed out or something.The tips of Alby's feet were dragging across the floor while Minho was pulling him with all his strength.
"there not going to make it" thomas yelled.
"come on minho!" everyone started yelling.
the maze walls were a meter apart and minho was definitely not going to make it.At the last moment Thomas ran into the maze.
"No thomas!" me and newt tried to grab his arm.
The maze walls closed loudly.
"shit shit shit!" i put my hands on my head.
"for fuck sake" newt sat on the floor.
"whats going to happen to them" chuck asked quietly.
"There gone chuck" clint whispered.
"nobody survives a night in the maze" someone else huffed.
"why the fuck-" i kicked the wall in anger.
"we will forget him" gally walked off.
"prick" i whispered under my breath
newt cleared everyone away slowly.
"come on guys go get some food or something" frypan ran back over to his stew and started putting it on trays.
"Minho is fucking gone newt, and Alby and Thomas" i sat on the floor.
"they will be fine-" he tried to get me too not worry.
"newt just stop" i pushed him away.
"what the fuck have i done love" his voice got higher.
"you are not gonna solve everything! they are gone newt and no they will not be fine! there in the maze with no way out till morning. the grievers will have them by then!" i struggled for breath and tears ran down my face as i yelled at him.
"lower your voice everyone is looking" he tried to whisper.
"no newt i don't care i'm angry and upset i don't care who is looking!" i wiped my eyes and stood up.
By this point newt was angry and started showing it.
"It is not my fault they aren't back in time and isn't my fault Thomas ran in the maze you dafty" he forced a bit of a laugh out.
i pushed him slightly
"its not funny Newt" i carried on pushing him.
"I can't keep doing this soph!" he held my shoulders.
i calmed down slightly.
"your breaking up with me" my face dropped.
"when minho and that are back or thats all sorted then we will see"newt sighed
"why wait, why don't you do it right now!" i pushed him onto the wall not hard enough to hurt him.
newt tried to hug me but i pushed him away.
"no newt" i wiped my eyes.
Newt sighed and tried to walk away but i pulled his arm back so he would face me.
He got me to let go and walked away.
"no newt this is just a stupid fight were having and we will forget about it tomorrow right?" i ran after him.
i froze in the middle of the glade. Newt was far away and everyone was staring at me not even blinking.
All that was going through my head was the fact that i had just pushed newt repeatedly into a wall. i'm such a idiot.
Now me and newt might brake up because i blamed the sweetest boy that was just trying to make me feel better.
i ran into my hut and slammed the door.
i tripped on one of newts shoes and hit my head on my bed.
"Fuck sake" i stood up slowly and sat down.