Track #1:Overture

The London streets were peaceful and quiet during this hour.Luke Trition was going to his mum,along with his mentor,Professor Hershel Layton and his daughter Flora.

Flora holded Hershel's hand so she wouldn't get taken away again.She was traumatised by the time Hershel's nemesis,Don paolo kidnapped her and putted her in an old barn.

It was plain to see that Luke didn't care about this time of hour,unaware that he might kidnapped.   

"Do you see anything yet, Luke?" Professor Layton asked his pupil, checking his surroundings. While he was mostly focused on spotting any potential threats, the corner of his eye caught sight of something very unusual.

 As he turned his head to look closer, his heart jumped into his throat as he saw a shadowy figure lurking in the shadows. 

His heart pounding, he quickly grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him close, keeping his body between the menace and his pupil.

"What's wrong professor?",Luke asked.

"I don't know.But-"

Before he could finish,a blast of smoke blinded their sight of London streets.The three of them started coughing.

Luke felt something touch his shirt.It started gripping him,but Luke was holding onto the professor's jacket.    

"Hold tight onto me and don't let go!" Professor Layton yelled, pulling Luke even closer as the smoke kept pouring out of the shadows. 

But it was too late, the smoke was blinding their vision and it was only a matter of time before they completely lost their sight.

"Help! Help!" Luke yelled but the smoke drowned out his voice as he felt something grip his shirt. It was so tight that he couldn't pull himself free, and he feared for his life as he was pulled deeper into the dark shadows.

It was only a matter of time that the smoke cleared.The professor didn't feel anything grip on him,nor did Flora.

"Professor!",Flora gasped pointing at something on the ground.

Hershel looked down and his eyes widened in horror.It was Luke's cap,meaning he is in danger.