chapter 3:call for help

Someity's POV

Is this even dream? Where am I? Ugh. I got captured by some shadow person how do I even teleport to tom about this. Oh I'm tied up by the shadow. I was desperate to be free until I saw some scissors in the floor i tried grabbing it with my leg and cut it. I'm free now. I stand up and start running away.

Once I leave the place I teleport to my house. And make some coffee. Until my arm hurt. Once I check my hand there's a scrap in my hand I tried fixing it but it's still there. It hurted so bad that it didn't go away.

I tried cover it with a bandage then it stopped hurting me. I was happy that the pain is gone. I decided go to tom's house I went outside and go his house once I arrived at his house I knock on the door gently but he doesn't answer I was confused what happened I got a notification from him. He said that he will come back in 3 minutes.

I told him where is his house keys he said that it was hidden in the bush and I found the key and Unlocked the door everything was clean and plants are healthy I told him that I was captured by the shadow and he replied that it was creepy to get captured or missing.

I wait for him to come home and he arrived. Then we started talking about stuffs. Until strange things happen. I got a headache and I told Tom to don't approach me and leave his house.

I decided to go home and I finally arrived at my house I was dizzy and had a severe headache I decided go to sleep for 4 hours.

I dreamed about myself meeting with a girl who is Crying I went approach her and she said "leave me alone someity."

I was disturbed and get scared and she turn around with a creepy smile. She said "tomorrow is your worst day someity." I Got scared and wake up in the evening. I got scared and start shivering I decided to Leave those dreams away.

TO BE CONTINUED..