₊˚⊹ 𝟶𝟶𝟷 ⋆˚˖°

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙻𝙾 : 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 𝟰:𝟯𝟳 𝝦𝝡

𝙻𝙾 : 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
𝟰:𝟯𝟳 𝝦𝝡

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 incredible hulk shaped rug, as he spider verse two played on his MacBook.

He laid flatly on his stomach, he held his head up with his right arm, while his left hand clutched biscuits Batman action figure tightly. 

Kentrell was a seventeen year old boy, whom was diagnosed with Peter Pan syndrome at the age of fifteen.

He wasn't exactly born with it, he had got the syndrome after being badly beaten by his mother's boyfriend.

The man had slammed kentrell into the wall breaking his neck along with badly injuring the Boy's brain.

Kentrell almost hadn't made it out of surgery the night it all went down but luckily he did.

The only issue was that the injury set his brain back several years, making it difficult for him to remember many of the fundamental abilities he had acquired.

Such as walking, spelling and writing. Spelling was the main thing his brain had forgotten.

He barely could spell his first name after the incident, which happily he all leaned back.

The doctor did tell his aunt that overtime his brain would begin to develop more, which mean in a year or two he'll be back to his age hopefully.

"Gwen so pretty" Kentrell mumbled under his breath, watching the screen with a slight smile on his face.

As always he was home alone, his aunt at work as always and his older cousin Karson probably out with his friends as always.

There was multiple times kentrell wanted to go out with Karson, which he was supposed to go due to Karson's mother telling him to take kentrell with him.

Due to his syndrome he wasn't supposed to be home alone, he couldn't cook things for himself, he didn't have a phone so if there was an emergency he couldn't call anyone.

He only had an MacBook and an ipad, which kentrell didn't mind because in all honesty he didn't want a phone.

The screen was too small for him to watch anything on and he definitely couldn't play any games on the device.

So he didn't mind not having a cellular device.

So if kentrell was to tell on Karson, the older male would be deeply in trouble but kentrell being the gullible male he was.