Chapter 60: Captain Monkey D. Luffy

Começar do início

The love-sick cook began yelling up at the broken bridge from Nami, but the ginger quickly shouted back. "Could you stop yelling alright?! Now they're gonna know where I am!!"

"I'm glad she's feeling okay." (Y/N) smiled at the thought before looking back down at Franky. "Come on, Flam. We need to get out of here. You're in no condition to fight." (Y/N) struggled, but ended up putting Franky on her back. Dragging the cyborg away from Oars. "Oh, Usopp! You're here just in ti— AHHHHH DID HE JUST STRETCH?!!!" (Y/N)'s eyes popped from their sockets when Oars' arm stretched to punch the bridge Nami was at.

"Hey it worked." Oars looked down at his fist when it retracted. "That was new, but it didn't feel new."

(Y/N) heard Moira's cackle making her glare back at the man. "I feel like he had something to do with this. There's no way two people could have the same devil fruit power. Even if the zombie has Luffy's shadow, it's impossible share the power."

"My thoughts exactly, but it's 'how' that concerns me." Usopp replied, looking up at Moria.

Moria laughed even louder at the Straw Hats. "Now Gum-Gum... WHIP!!" Oars sent a kick towards Nami and the others and, just like before, his leg stretched forcing the crew to dodge.

"Stop it, Luffy! You're destroying your own crew!!" Usopp screamed at the gigantic zombie.

"He may share similar characteristics, but you're forgetting that's not Luffy." (Y/N) spoke sternly to the long nose. "We need to get Luffy's shadow back as soon as possible."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in fear when Oars leaped into the air. "Gum-Gum...BELL!!" The gigantic zombie's neck stretched as Oars' head smashed into the ground beneath him. (Y/N) held onto Franky, blocking the debris from hitting the cyborg as they flew back from the large gust of air. (Y/N) slammed down on stone rubble, followed by Franky on top of her making the woman groan in pain. Pushing Franky off and to the side of her, (Y/N) looked back up Oars still in the sky. "This whole stretching thing makes fighting fun. Gum-Gum..." (Y/N) quickly got up, grabbing the cyborg's hand and throwing Franky out of the way. "SPEAR!!" (Y/N) vanished before Oars could hit her straight on.

"That was way too close." (Y/N) caught her breath as she reappeared besides Zoro.

"Holy crap, (Y/N). How were you able to throw Franky like that?!" Usopp questioned the woman.

"I'm a lot stronger than I look especially when my friend's life are on the line." (Y/N) sternly spoke, glaring up at Moria. "What concerns me the most is Oars' new found power."

"It's not like he ate a devil fruit, so how is he able to stretch like that?!" Zoro glared up at Moria, clear frustration in his voice. "It's gotta be Moria. What did he do?!"

Oars stretched his legs back down, roughly landing on ground beneath him. Moria cackled at the Straw Hats once more. "Now you have it! Now you know the nightmarish power of the Shadow-Shadow Fruit. Shadow Revolution!"

"Revolution?" Brook looked up at Moria in confused shock.

"A shadow is a helpless prisoner to the body that casts it. Mimicking it like a reflection. The body and shadow physically fused to the same shapes and movements. It's a basic law of nature. But I've freed Oars' shadow from the dominance of Oars' body and taken control of its form with my own shadow! I can now change the shape of Oars shadow as I wish. Thereby, forcing Oars' body to match and follow its every contortion. As I said, it's law of nature that the body and shadow must always hold the shape. But now the shadow is no longer the subordinate, but the master! The body is forced to obey any shape the shadow takes... THIS if the power of Shadow Revolution!"

"Moria is even stronger than we thought." Chopper spoke up to his crew. "Even if Oars doesn't have a devil fruit, he can still stretch. If Moria controls his shadow, he can rewrite the rules."