I felt her hand caress my cheek, looking deeply into my eyes. She lifted herself up a little bit leaning into me, our lips connected into a slow kiss. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy as we connected lips, those feelings for her were still very much alive. I lifted her up and sat down with Yunjin on top of me, we continued to make out the kiss becoming more steamy by each passing second. Yunjin removed my jacket and slowly started grinding on me, as I felt her doing those movements I quickly grabbed her hips making her still. We broke contact and she looked at me confused, "What's wrong?" She questioned breathing heavily, "We shouldn't do this.." I said, "Why??" She questioned, "This just isn't right." I replied.

Yunjin got off of me and scoffed, "You really like her don't you?" Yunjin said, "What?" I asked, "Don't act stupid Y/n!" I chuckled sarcastically, "Think whatever you want, I'm going to go shower I'll see you tomorrow." I said before leaving Yunjin alone in the living room.

——————————————————————

"Here are the files and the information I could find, I have to tell you Y/n even I'm intrigued by this case. Something's don't add up, I'm willing to continue to investigate if you'll let me." Taemin said as he handed me the yellow folder, it surprised me to know he was even intrigued and suspicious about Haneul. "If you'd like to continue go ahead I'm not stopping you, if you find out more information please keep me updated." I said. "Of course, I'll keep in touch." Taemin exited my office and I looked over at the yellow folder. I opened my secret safe and put the folder in there, I dialed Jake's number.

Phone:
"Y/n! What's up?" "Hey Jake I've got some questions about a certain person, do you think you can help me?" "Depends on who it is." "Joker." Jake went silent, "Can you meet me at the location I'm about to send you? Once you arrive just tell them you're looking for me and my men should know right away to let you pass." "Yeah." "Alright I'll see you in a few."

He hung up and immediately sent me an address outside of the city.

"Y/n! So great to see you, never thought you were going to take up on my offer, why the questions about Joker all of a sudden?" Jake asked curious, I was a bit hesitant to answer him but I knew in order to get answers I needed to tell him. I pulled out my ring and placed it on my ring finger and sat on the couch opposite of Jake, he raised an eyebrow as he scanned me. "Don't tell me you're engaged with that bastard?" He said emotionally cold, "No of course not," I hesitated and finally gained the courage to tell Jake, "I'm married, I've been married for the past 3 years to this beautiful girl. But the thing is it was arranged, neither her or I had feelings for each other. But I tried to at least spark something up for about 2 years and nothing ever worked." Jake nodded as he was carefully listening to me.

"Me and her came to an agreement, an agreement that we could see whoever we desire as long as we keep them away from our home. I was aware that she was seeing someone but I didn't know who that someone was till a few days ago-" "And that someone is Joker..? Isn't it?" Jake interrupted me as he scanned the glass of whiskey he had, "Apparently," "Okay and what would you like to know?" He asked, "Is Joker really the Jang Haneul? As in the owner and CEO of Jang enterprise?" Jake looked surprised at my response but a mischievous smile came on his face telling me all I needed to know.

"Y/n that man has been on your company's ass for quite sometime and I'm sure it won't take long for him to make a very dirty move to make your ground shake. If he was capable of killing his own brother he is capable of playing dirty games with you." Jake said, "Thank you for confirming my question-" "Wait I can provide you with way more and even protect you but under one circumstance..." I eyed him, I should've known better of course Jake was going to ask for something, "Spill it and I'll let you know if there's a deal." I replied blankly, this caused Jake to grin.