Hanging with the Clown Girl

ابدأ من البداية

"I...really appreciate it," Pomni chuckled.

"Well, it really isn't a problem," I told her.

"You're...way too kind, Y/N. Nobody really cares about me this much in this digital circus."

I gave her an empathetic smile. "That's sad. But don't doubt how much I care about you. Even if you don't think so, you better believe that I really care about you."

Pomni stared at me for a moment, unable to know how to process all of that information. But she gave me a small smile.

"Really...?" She muttered.

"Of course, Pomni."

"I...I really don't know what to say. Thank you."

"It's no problem. Oh! Would you like to watch me practice my magic trick? Caine gave me some of his magic with his cane, so I could do a card trick. Or something to do with cards. Wanna see?"

Pomni's eyes lit up.

"Of course I do!"

I nodded as I grabbed the cards from my desk and started splaying them out in front of me in the air.

"Whoa...you have magic now?!" Pomni exclaimed.

"Yep! With the help of Caine!"

"That's amazing!! Better than what I could do..." Pomni sulked a bit.

"Hey, don't bring yourself down. You still did great! Just a little bit of practice, and you'll do amazing! I can tell."

"But it isn't as good as magic!"

"Don't bring yourself down. Yours can still be good, I promise."

"If you say so..."

"But...would you mind watching me practice? I need to know what I should do as my magic trick."

"Does it have to be anything with cards? Maybe it can be something acrobat related, with magic."

"Huh...maybe I can."

"Yeah! Wanna check it out? We can go to the stage, where all of the acrobat stuff is, and you can use magic with that!"

"Okay! Let's do that."

I followed Pomni out of my bedroom, closing the door gently behind us. We ran over to the stage, where there were a bunch of acrobat things I could easily screw with.

"How do you think you're going to add magic into your acrobat trick?" Pomni asked me.

"Hmm...maybe flying or teleporting? Caine does that all the time, so maybe I'm able to do that too?"

"That'd be great!"

"Yeah," I agree. I climbed up to the top of the platform that Pomni was on during her trick this morning, and looked down. There were a few high swings, and other platforms I can jump on, along with a trampoline all the way towards the bottom.

"Maybe for tomorrow's show you can fly up to the top platform that you're standing on now, flip to one of the swings, do a swing trick, do a flip, but you stick the landing in the air and float down to the bottom? Wanna try that?"

"Ooh sure!" I agreed.

I teleported to the bottom of the stage, just so I can try the trick out.

I flew up to the top platform with ease, and I took a deep breath as I jumped and gripped one of the high swings. I did a few flips while gripping onto the swing, and then I flipped towards the trampoline. But instead of landing on the trampoline, I started floating carefully to the bottom.

"How was that? How did that look?"

"That. Looked. Amazing!!!"

"It did? Should I do that for my circus trick?"

"Yes! That would be great!"

I smiled, "I'm glad. Let's head over to our rooms before Bubble finishes making dinner and before our next in-house or out-house adventure I assume we're doing."

"Alright, sounds good. I enjoyed hanging out with you, though, Y/N!"

"I enjoyed hanging out with you too."

~~~

I like how this chapter turned out, and Pomni opened up to us a bit more, which is good! We have a friend to count on now, am I right? I hope you enjoyed this chapter, since it took a few hours to write it and such!! I hope you have a lovely rest of your day, and please tell me any tips if you have any, or your hopes for the upcoming chapters!! <3

-Sincerely, CB