Introduction

Hello everyone!

As you may or may not know, I'm a registered nurse. During nursings school, we studied about Mental Health. After learning about Schizophrenia and gaining experience with Schizophrenic patients first hand at clinicals, I quickly found myself rather fascinated by it.

This short story is my attempt at showing the most accurate and realistic form of Schizophrenia, as there are many misconceptions. That said, no person's schizophrenia is the same as another's. Everyone has different hallucinations, but a common theme I found among patients that I worked with was that the voices they heard were overwhelmingly negative, sometimes violent and dangerous.

Huge thank you to my dear andallthatjaz1d for making the amazing cover!

This is my short story AU written from Harry's point of view with Schizophrenia, and his struggle to control it when it comes to the girl he loves. It is not related to any of my other works. I hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I am not a mental health professional, and there may be some error in what I've written, but this is still a work of fiction meant to entertain, so please keep that in mind.

I will not be posting anymore to this story. Everything I've posted here today is all I will write for it.

Please be sure to vote and comment! It's quite different than my usual work so I'm really excited to see what you think!

As always, happy reading! :)