Story Ideas(The Diary of Esmerelda Flyod)

The Diary of Esmerelda Flyod

It's basically a separate story that is only Esme's POV. It tells way before everything happens, when she discovers her father's secret and when she plans to expose him without revealing that it was her. It also contains random pages from her actual diary(from the vault). Also, it includes after she exposes Henry Flyod with the help of her younger brother Elliot, his 'friend' Jordan, and their 'not friend' Cat. It also includes years later when Esme is 24 and the other three were 18/19.Basically a short story about what happens after everything. 

Esmerelda

Age: 14(24 at the end of the book)

Description(at the start): "Mother said I was short and pretty with brunette ringlets, glaring teal eyes, and full vanilla pink lips. She only said glaring teal eyes because whenever I talk to her, it seems like I'm glaring at her. But I'm just staring at my wonderful mother with intense eyes full of my love for my family."

Description(at the end): "I stared into the mirror. My brunette locks fell against my back and my cheeks flushed with blush when I noticed Alex staring at me from the doorway."

Elliot

Age: 8(18 at the end of the book)

Description(beginning): "Elliot stood by the door. He's small and frail looking with messy brown hair and glassy sea-green eyes. The guilt was back in my heart."

Description(at the end): "I smiled at Elliot looking all grown-up, his brown hair perfectly styled and his perfect sea-green eyes shining."

Jordan

Age: 9(19 at the end of the book)

Description(at the beginning): "Elliot's 'friend' was taller with white blonde hair that was sometimes falling over his kind looking eyes. Elliot and Jordan had been friends since they were four, I'm surprised they're still best friends."

Description(at the end): "Here he was, Jordan Frederick looking charming, handsome, and tall with ruffled blonde hair and a movie-star grin."

Catherine

Age: 13(19 at the end of the book)

Description(in the beginning): "The girl looked rather fierce with her dark brown eyes, pretty face, arched brows, and jet black hair that was put into a beautiful, intricate braid."

Description(at the end): "I waved at Cat cheerfully who waved back, rolling her eyes and then smiling. She looked dashing as always with her wavy shoulder length black hair and deep-set brown eyes."

(The next one won't be the same AU as this, so don't worry 😅. Also, credits are optional!)