𝐄𝐏: 𝟐 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝟒𝟖

Start from the beginning

Zay and donyae race after her to prevent a fight and all everyone can do is watch.

Saiyre got up and went to her room, she knew where her room was, she knew exactly where she was sleeping and she knew she wouldn't have to worry about no roommates, so all the arguing upstairs wasn't none of her business.

She was laying out on her bed liddy and Nina stood at the door looking around. "Ohhh bitch we having a sleep over in here" liddy yells laying out on the floor all crazy making her two friends laugh.

"Isaiah said I could have his room and I was just thinking like bitch I was gonna sleep in there anyways, he ain't gone be at the house all the time so why not give it to your bestest bitch." Saiyre shrugs taking out some clothes to change into.

"I know that's right"

After that liddy and Nina go to there room which has bunk beds and a shared bathroom.

Saiyre was quick to take her shit out and put it where it needed to be and head to the in-suit bathroom for a much needed shower.

SAIYRE'S INT: We ain't even did shit today but after the water situation and being so close to other bitches I just felt dirty and irritated and what better way to relieve stress then taking a lovely shower? So that's exactly what I muhfucking did lol.

After her shower Saiyre pulled on a matching sweat set to relax in and since she didn't know exactly what they had planned for tomorrow she took out another outfit just in case.

She could hear a whole bunch of yelling from upstairs, the hallway she was in was with her and her friends and it was downstairs so she only figured it was the bitches who'd been starting issues.

Deciding to be nosey she went upstairs Zay was at the top of the stairs watching whoever was in the room right there argue and peeking in she saw Jocelyn and butter going at it and throwing shit around.

Saiyre was quick to pull butter away when she went to pull at Jocelyn's chain not wanting her to choke the girl out. "They finding you a different room come on" she pulled her into the hallway trying to calm her down.

Sky stood there mugging both girls and hanging butters purse off the railing.

"Stop bro just give her shit back please, like don't play!" Saiyre groaned annoyed with them going at it with this girl.

"Don't drop my shit bitch" butter steps forward which sky reacts to by dropping the bag. "Fuck you do that for?" Butter grabs her hair and sky shoves her hand away.

"Bitch ain't nobody talking to you" Sky bucked at saiyre who was still tryna prevent a fight. "Who you talking to?" Saiyre never got loud that was one thing and two she would usually haul off and just straight beat ya ass but she'd been tryna get out of the fighting scene and relax so she just stands there and dead faces sky.

"What bitch wassup!"

Sky pushes her and immediately Saiyre punches her in the face knocking them both back into the wall where she just goes ham throwing straight face shots, unlike sky who's pulling at her hair and punching her arms and back, just trying to fling her around cause she was slightly smaller.

SAIYRE'S INT: I'm not butter...you can't move me bitch, you can't throw me around! I stand my ground and hold my weight try again next time.