Choso, violent? Well, that was food for thought. I didn't really think that he could be a delinquent. He seemed quiet and reserved like Megumi. I thought he was the guy who was just snarky, grumpy and sleep deprived due to stress. But it also made kind of sense? He seemed protective of his brothers and he definitely is the type that wouldn't hesitate to fight if you offended him.

"Dude, you here?" Nobara was waving her hand in front of my face, concern written on her face. "Yeah. I'll be careful." I gave her a smile and she returned it.  "It's getting late. We'll be off." Megumi tapped the screen on his phone, the electronic lighting up, in order to see the time. "Good night!" Yuji waved. "You too!" The girls answered in sync.

After talking for a while the two girlfriends went to sleep.

The next morning I was awakened by a notification of my phone. I checked the screen bored to unlock it.

1 unopened message.

Megumi: Want to grab breakfast?

I typed back my answer and got out of bed to get ready to meet him. Nobara was nowhere to be found, probably was on her part time job. Classes had been suspended for two days due to renovation of some facilities. She took that chance to make some extra cash. I grabbed my keys and left, in order to meet my friend.

"Morning." He told. "Hello." I took a seat. "You're late so I ordered for me." He pointed at his plate that was placed in front of him. Pancakes. Now I want pancakes too. "I can't stay long I have to meet Choso for the project."

"That's okay, I already texted Yuji, he said that he would come too." He munched on his pancake. Too impatient to wait for my order to come I grabbed his fork and ate the slice. He glared at me menacingly and I smiled in return. "I know you love me."

"I never said that."

"You don't have to I can see it in your eyes! You just wanted so much to give me that slice and I just couldn't refuse to my dearest friend!" He shakes his head and a small smile became visible on his face.

Yuji joined after a while but I had to leave if I wanted  my grades to be higher. So I bid my goodbyes and left to meet my partner at the library and surprising, I was there on time.

In contrast to my partner.

He was late so I decided to go inside and wait for him. I sat on an available table and took my laptop out and my notebooks, getting ready to start the project on my own. I wasn't going to let my grades go down. He would catch up with what I've done when he would come. It wasn't like I would do all the project alone. But the time passed and still he hadn't made his appearance. So I called him but no avail either. He didn't pick up.

"The number you have called is not available-" I tapped the red icon ending the call.

Fuck him. I just missed a morning breakfast with my friends for this dude and he didn't even show up. Scratch Mahito off the list, he was worst. I grabbed my things after working a bit on the project and exited the library. I was fuming at this point. If he had somewhere to be he could at least texted me.

My anger blinded me, literally, because I almost fell when I bumped into someone. I looked up and I was met with a cocky grin. "Y/n!!!" He brought his hand up wrapping it around my shoulder. "My favourite teammate!" He praises. "What do you want Satoru? I am not in the mood to deal with your shit." Man not him. That man was one of the most annoying people. But damn he was one of our best if not the best swimmer.

"Harsh." He wiped his non existent tears. "What happened?" He became serious. Well, serious, may not be the ideal word but it will do for now. "Who hurt our little tulip?! I'll beat them up, I just need a name!" He smiled. "No one, get your mind out of the gutter."

"Oh, I just remembered, Geto told me that the hours have changed. We have practice at four." We walked, his arm still linked with my shoulder. His other hand pointed the shop across the street. "They have the best sweets here! You should try!" He said as he dragged me, crossing the road. "Come on." We went inside. "What do you want? My treat."

"No it's okay, I can pay for it."

"Just let me get you something don't be stubborn.." he sighed and I nodded. "Okay, but it'll be on me next time."

"Sure, now choose." He spoke as his eyes were sparkling like a child's. He really liked sweets I noted. Gojo Satoru was a strange man. He was a man child but he could become serious if the situation required him to do so. He could be annoying but I can not admit that he is not fun to be around because I would be lying then.

Geto was his best friend and the only person that could understand him. Well, they match in my opinion both of them are weird in their own ways.

"Thanks." I said as we walked side by side, both of us munching our sweets. He smiled. "I'll see you at practice my little tulip, bye bye!" He waved his hands and our ways parted, me on the right and him on the left.

_____________________

A/n: Not edited yet. It's late so forgive my possible errors