Later Jayden and I were sitting on the front porch talking. 

"What are you gonna say to the team when we first meet them?" I asked him as he played with his Folding Zord.

"Uh..I'll say whatever comes up to my mind first." He answered with a smile.

"So, it's gonna be something stupid then?" I joked, also asking him.

"Okay- I'm not that inspirational." He defended.

I gave him a side-eye with a tilted head that basically told him, 'Really?'

He stayed silent for a couple moments until, "I'm not!"

"Mhm- yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night." I told him moving my eyes back forward.

"What-" He sighed as he finally gave up trying to convince me that he wasn't, 'inspirational.'

I chuckled then moved my eyes back at him again. However, my eyes then adjusted towards Ji who was rushing towards the two of us. I stood up to my feet, but Jayden stayed seated. 

"Jayden! Tawny! Master Xandred must've awakened! A new Breed of nighlok! More powerful than any other Moogers that mobilize!" Ji stated, "The time has come! It's time to summon your new team of Samurai Rangers!"

"Are you sure I'm ready to lead?" Jayden asked as he stood up.

"One Samurai is strong! But a team is unbeatable!" Ji answered, "If you're as strong as you are with Tawny here, then imagine how powerful you can be with an entire team by your side!"

I smiled at that then patted Jayden's back. 

"Just remember your fathers words, as he left for his final battle!" Ji told him. I could easily tell that Jayden was having flashbacks to the night his dad died. 

"You're right Ji. I'll never forget his last words." Jayden said, "I must not fail! I am the red ranger!"

I lifted one eyebrow as I literally just proved my little, 'inspirational' point. 

"The other rangers have spent their whole lives preparing to fulfill their Samurai destinies!" Ji said, "Fulfill your destiny! Lead them!"

Jayden nodded his head, and Ji shot an arrow with a green fletch at the end of it straight into the sky. Ji shot the other arrows in the sky, and they disappeared like invisible ink. 

Jayden and I followed Ji to the Map room. Ji opened a small door that was hidden within the floorboards. It was 4 of the 6 Samuraizers that the Rangers need to transform into their Ranger suits. 

"I've been saving these until you were ready!" Ji said, "Take them! Your fellow Samurai are on their way!"

"I'm ready to lead." Jayden claimed as he picked up all 4 Samuraizers, and got a red bag to place them in. 

As we stepped outside we both shouted at the same time, "Symbol Power! Horse!"

2 white horse appeared on our front porch. They were very similar, but the saddle on my horse was all purple. The saddle on his horse was all red. 

We both hopped onto a horse. 

"Never forget the mission of the Samurai Ranger! Be brave! Work together! And no matter what! Don't ever give up!" Ji lectured us.

"Ha! Samurai Forever!" Jayden and I shouted galloping through the gates. 

We galloped around the place until we saw 4 other teenagers standing next to a black car. I knew by instinct that those are the 4 other Rangers. Jayden had the same feeling.