algebralien [Y/N] <3

Here are some facts about ALGEBRALIEN! [Y/N]:

-their value is absolutely Infinity. They wanna be 10 trillion? Sure! They can be any value and their value has no limit.

-They are immensely powerful.

-Yet, they are deeply afraid of dogs because of Dog's unexpected barking that easily startle them (plus got bit by a dog, got chased by a pack of dogs before.)

-just get ANY dog near them and they'll spring outta there in less than a minute.

-Very energetic and cheerful, and a tad bit chaotic. They can always be seen doing something. Hates being bored.

-their personality is like Emu Otori from Project Sekai.

-they have no gender.

-Hates Fourteen, Nine, and Six.

-they can spawn any numbers (not algebralians) and any math symbols. But they hate math.

-They only appear on the equation playground in the first place was because of X.

-they screech louder than Four 10 times.

-they can sometimes be annoying, but don't mind them, they been alone for like 250 years and want to talk and befriend people.

-"HI!!!!!! Do you want to be friends?! :D"

-that things on their head works like magnet, if they want something, just use that and it will pull the thing they went back to them, no matter the distance.

-their voice is like Kagamine Len. (You guys can change the voice), here is what they sound like. (Search for Kagamine Len English voice.)

-they can regenerate parts of their body in less then a second (if it was cut, break, destroyed, missing,...) and can't die no matter what.