Chapter 19: I Loathe Makeovers With an Unbridled Passion

Yayayayayay back to my most popular book!!!

________________________________

Lily's P.O.V

" You know," Lacey said," I could've sworn you were dressed way differently when we first met,"

" Yeah I was but I had borrowed some friends clothes the first time I met John and I he seemed to like my clothes so I decided to go on a shopping spree to get bigger clothes," she explained.

" Hold up, you changed yourself for a guy?" I asked.

" John, no less," Lacey added.

" Maybe," she squeaked out.

" Oh my dear God why?" I asked.

" I wanted him to like me," she replied.

" trust me from experience, our mates like us a LOT more when we wear LESS clothing around them not more," I chuckled.

" Um, I got rid of all my clothes," she replied.

" Don't worry, I got this," I said," LIZ," I scream thought.

" Holy crap, what do you want Lily,"she replied.

" Can a friend of Lacey and I borrow one of your more slutty outfits?" I asked.

" Sure, anything in my dresser is stuff I don't really wear," she replied.

" Thanks, and where are you?" I asked.

" School, now shut up I'm trying to talk to Keith," she replied, quite rudely, I might add.

" Riiiiiiight, talking," I said but she didn't reply this time and I shrugged.

" what did she say?" Lacey asked.

" Come on, Liz said that we could take an outfit for Emily," I grinned, making my way to Liz's room.

" Here," I said as I handed her I bright v-neck with an over excessive v and daisy duke shorts.

A grin broke across her face as she pulled her shirt off.

" Whoa," Lacey and I yelled in unison as we turned quickly away.

" Okay, so I didn't get rid of all of my old clothes," she giggled.

" Clearly," I stated.

She was wearing a bright red, lace bra that didn't quite cover her up.

" Just put the shirt on," I demanded.

" It's on," she replied.

" and the shorts?" Lacey asked.

" They're on too," Emily huffed out.

We both turned around and grinned.

" Yup, that's the Emily we know," Lacey smiled.

" Okay, you stay here and fix her hair while I go and talk to the guys," I instructed as I turned to leave but then I poked my head back in," oh, and no more makeup,"

Their faces dropped but they nodded.

I headed back downstairs and walked into the kitchen where the guys were talking.

"Lily, what did you do to my mate?" John asked, looking around.

" Ok, let me explain. When you first mat Emily, she wasn't wearing her normal clothes but when you liked her without her usual style she was afraid to go back to her normal style," I began to explain and I heard the other two come downstairs.