❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

At exactly twelve o'clock Alen was downstairs and invited him to have lunch at the canteen.

"You go first, Alen. Ziyi is finishing the compilation people's sick leave forms."

"Zhan, it's lunch time." Alen insisted.

"I'm still not hungry." Zhan answered.

Alen pulled out a chair and sat down in front of him. "Zhan, please don't torture me like this. What else do you want me to do?"

Zhan let out a bored breath. "I'm not torturing you, Alen, as long as you know how to accept what I say. We're finished since the day I saw you at the restaurant with Zhao Liying. And I have no intention of getting back together with you," he answered firmly.

"Why do you talk like that?" Alen's voice rose. "Are you bragging about something here? Don't you know I can get you fired?"

Zhan stared at Alen. For the first time he saw the true colors of his ex-boyfriend. And was only too glad that he was now out of his life.

"Has your pride been hurt so much that I probably don't want to get back with you? Is it because until now I can face you with my head up high?" Zhan asked.

Alen was already red with anger. "Shit, Zhan! You'll regret what you're doing." Alen threatened.

"I'm sorry, Alen," he said in a false calm. "I regret being your boyfriend. You're nothing but a pig!"

Alen's eyes widened. Maybe, if there are no other employees with, more bad words will come out of his mouth.

"We're not done talking yet, Zhan!" Alen threatened him.

Zhan did not pay attention to what Alen said and continued to work like nothing happened until the lunch was forgotten.

That afternoon ended but he did not hear anything from Yibo. He couldn't even ask his secretary what he was doing. And until five o'clock he still had not received any message from WYB. He decided to better go with Ziyi.

In the elevator, Alen and Zhao Liying got inside together.

"Hi, Ziyi," greeted Zhao Liying. "When will you give birth?" she asked. Then her eyes moved to Zhan.

"I only have to wait two months. It's Zhan..." Zhan introduced him. "He's going to be my reliever."

"Oh, we've met," Zhao Liying said and turned to Zhan. "When you were at the restaurant and upstairs, we also met at WYB's office, didn't we?"

"Yes, of course," answered Zhan.

"Why were you upstairs yesterday, Zhan? What did you do to WYB office?" asked Zhao Liying's and Zhan didn't answer right away.

"WYB wants to know something about the assignment of people in the new project, Zhao Liying," Ziyi immediately answered. "I was so busy yesterday. That was another part of Zhan's training."

"T-that's right," Zhan said with a sigh of relief. "H-hello, Alen," he forced to greet the man who had a bad face looking at him.

"Do you know each other, Alen?" Zhao Liying turned to the man in surprise. Hooked her arm on his arm.

Alen man smiled sheepishly. "We know each other, Liying. Zhan used to be our boarder."

"Oh?" Zhao Liying's eyebrows rose. The two looked at each other. "Why, that's interesting..."

Zhan thanked the elevator for stopping. He and Ziyi let the two go out first.

"Why does your ex look at you like that? If looked could kill, you might be dead by now," Ziyi commented.

"I just ignore him, Ziyi." Zhan answered.

"That's just the way it is. That man is a poor loser. Besides, what else is he trying to do, and you saw that Zhao Liying was like a gecko on how she gets hold of his arm."

"Leave him be. Will you take me to the grocery store?" Zhan asked her.

"Yes. We're on the same way home." She opened the car and let Zhan in and went around to the driver's seat afterwards.

"You shouldn't be driving in your condition," said Zhan when they were on the road.

"I can still do it. Also, my leave starts next month. If you have a hard time at work, ask help from Fanxing."

"The job is easy. I can do that." Zhan answered.