Chapter 2

Stella pov.
I woke up the next morning by harry shaking me and saying Stella come on wake up breakfast is ready i finally sit up letting out a groan and getting out of bed and heading into the kitchen were everyone was waiting for me. I then walked over to the table sitting down between Ash and Lauren when i sit down i had Ash elbow me in the side and say good morning sleepyhead i just said shut up and sent him a glare before i went to eating the breakfast that Anna cooked.
After breakfast i went straight to the bathroom and taking a shower because me and Lauren had plans to go shopping with her friends just for fun and we are on holiday break so we don't have school for another month which is good because my mom could get all my stuff transferd to the other school.

When we got home later that from shopping i went straight to mine and Lauren room and i fell back on the bed were i laid there for awhile until i got a text from Ash
Ash: hey stel are you up for going out with me and harry to go get some pizza or something
Me: i mean yea i guess just let me get changed again
Ash: okay stel we will be back at the house in a min
Me:okay :-)
After that threw my phone down on the bed and went and got changed into something more appropriate for the occasion i finally decide on a pair of my black skinny jeans and my blink 182 sweat shirt and threw a beanie on and grabbed my phone walking downstairs to meet Ash outside when my mom and Anna yelled WERE YOU GOING? I screamed back me Ash and harry are going to get pizza. They both yelled back you three have fun and then they said hey what about Lauren i told them that she said shes not feeling to well i think shes just having a bad day and thats when i was saved by Ash coming through the door with harry over his shoulder and saying mom me harry and Stel are going to get pizza we will be back around 10 maybe. Anna just said have fun and becareful as we shut the door behind us and walked out.
When we finally got to the pizza place we went in me and harry went and sit at a table while Ash order the pizza.While we were waiting on the pizza i felt kinda out of place being the only one in long sleeves and thats when Ash said stel aren't you hot in that sweatshirt its like 100 degrees in here i said no im fine as i pulled the sleeves down on it further and tried to avoid eye contact with him knowing he knew why i had long sleeves on and i could just see the disappointment in his eyes when i looked at him. Finally the awkward silence was broke when our waiter brought out our pizza and everyone started to eat but the what was supposed to be a fun dinner with two of my favorite people in the world turned out to be a awkwardly quite dinner except for harry talking about random stuff the whole time. When it came time to leave i just walked back to the car silently just playing aaround on my phone the whole time and i did the same thing the whole car ride i just didn't feel like talking.
When we got back to the house i went straight up to mine and Laurens room and taking off my shoes and then going into the bathroom were i just sit on the floor and just cried and stared down at my cuts and scars all over my wrist before i heard a knock on the door and someone saying Stel are you okay? I just replied go away please i just want to be alone right now. The person then said Stel please open the door its Ash i just said okay as i stood up letting Ash in the bathroom with me he then shut the door behind him locking it back he then sit down in the floor beside me and said Stel will you please tell me what's wrong i said as between sobs its nothing im fine he said no your not look at you your crying in the bathroom floor just tell me you can trust me. I then said Ash its all my fault you know that everything that happend between my parents the divorce its my fault he then looked at me and said damn it no its not yout dad cheated on your mom more than once Stella you can't help that and theres no need for you to punish your self like you are. I said Ash you don't understand its deeper than just my parents divorce its everything he then just pulled me into a hug and said Stella it will be okay you can fight this i did. I just sobbed into his shoulder and said what do you mean you did ? He pulled away showing me his wrist and moving some of his bracelets and i seen scar's he then said i fought through and Stel i will help you fight it. I then said thanks Ash as i hugged him again he then stood up putting his hand out to help me up when i got stood up he unlocked the door and opened it walking out saying now goodnight stel its almost 12 i said goodnight Ash as i walked back to bed. When i finally got back to the room i grabbed my headphones and crawled in bed putting on goner by twenty one pilots singing along with it till i drifted off to sleep.

I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath,
I want to be known by you,

I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath,
I want to be known by you,

Though I'm weak and beaten down,
I'll slip away into this sound,
The ghost of you is close to me,
I'm inside-out, you're underneath.

I've got two faces, blurry's the one I'm not,
I need your help to take him out,

Though I'm weak and beaten down,
I'll slip away into this sound,
The ghost of you is close to me,
I'm inside-out, you're underneath.

Though I'm weak and beaten down,
I'll slip away into this sound,
The ghost of you is close to me,
I'm inside-out, you're underneath.

Don't let me be gone.

Don't let me be.
Don't let me be.

I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath,
I want to be known by you,