𝟒. 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭

Start from the beginning

"haha very funny, go to bed coraline." he finished with a chuckle. before i heard the phone dial turn into quietness.

-

i'm back on the bed now. the gross, ugly cheetah patterned bed.

i gave up on holding in my tears. because now i'm crying so hard into the pillow that no sound was coming out.

letting the tears lull me to sleep.

maybe i won't wake up this time.

i dosed in and out. the window outside showing the sky turn from blue.

closed again. then orange.

then again. and now it's black. rubbing my eyes and pushing my chest and stomach from off the comforter. shaking my head to get my hair out of my face.

a sharp knock interrupted my thoughts. "yeah?" i called out. "get dressed we're going to the bar downstairs!" kirk.

i moaned and smashed my face against the pillow. lifting my head slightly to give him an answer.

"okay!"

-

the bar wasn't really crowded. and i wasn't even old enough to drink. james was ordering all my stuff.

i had changed into a white lacy dress. washed my face and threw some makeup on, ran a comb through my hair. it was the best i could do.

all i know is that one drink turned into two, then three. then four. then five. then half of six.

i like this strange feeling. i like not being able to feel anything.

"cora you're so drunk why did i let you have so much." james said worriedly. i stood up from the bar stool only to do a spin and nearly collapse on the floor if it wasn't for him grabbing me.

james held me the entire way to my room. i was flying. flying like my brother was above me.

hey when i think about him it doesn't hurt anymore. i should try this drinking stuff more often

"whoop whoop." i repeated. throwing my hands in the air and waving them. only to have james hold them back down to my side as we made our way into my room.

james tossed me on the bed and pulled my shoes off. scooting my body over to unmake the bed and put me under the comforter.

"here." he said, grabbing a trash can from under the desk and putting it next to me. "don't do anything just go to bed!" he said. pointing a finger at me as he walked out and closed the door.

but i didn't want to sleep. i want to be able to feel normal for once. i sat up, noticing a crumbled piece of paper in the corner of the room.

i gasped as i remembered what it was. "jason newsted!" i gasped and stood up. jumping on the bed for a few seconds before flopping across the room. nearly colliding with the wall as i picked up the note and read it.

squinting my brows and furrowing my eyes at the ink on paper.

damn sober me was so mean to jason, he would like drunk me better. and drunk me would probably like jason better.

"jason!" i yelled. tossing the paper behind me and making my way out the door.

drunk me likes jason. drunk me really really likes jason.

                                     third person

jason newsted was lying in bed. shirtless, with only a pair of sweatpants on, and an acoustic guitar in his hands.

a knock, then a slap, then a thump against his door made him look up in confusion and furrow his brows.

setting his guitar to the side and standing up. unlocking the chain of his door and pulling it open, only to be immediately jumped on.

the air was knocked out of his chest as he looked down to see coraline latched onto him like a kid. her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck.

"wha-" "jason i found your room! by the way you have really mean neighbors!" the girl squealed. squeezing jason even harder.

he closed his door and ran over to his bed. sitting her down on the edge while he backed away. "coraline you are so drunk, i need to call james and lars." he said in a panic.

"no don't! you'll love me better like this! i don't whine and cry about my brother or slap you when i'm like this!"

jason's brow furrowed as he paused typing the numbers in.

he didn't know what to do or think.

"coraline don't move." he warned. "damn it!" he growled when neither man would answer slamming the phone back on the receiver and making his way over to the drunk girl, who was now strewn across his bed.

the lace white dress riding up her thighs. her brown hair a sea around her.

jason sighed and reached over to carry her back to her room. only to be pulled on top of her.

"coraline!" he yelled. but she just shushed him. letting her fingers rest on his soft pink lips.

"i wrote you a letter." she whispered. wrapping her bare legs around his bare torso. a blush of shame crossed her cheeks.

jason's breathing increased. all to aware of his arms trapping her head. "coraline your drunk, you're gonna hate yourself in the morning, please just go to bed." jason said. his light blue eyes piercing her brown ones.

"i'm sorry for being so mean to you jase." jase. he wanted her to call him that again. the way she said it was intoxicating.

he moved a piece of hair out of her eye. "tell me when your sober." he said. grabbing her leg and gently pulling it away from his waist.

he looked back down at the girl. only to find her fast asleep. jason let out a sigh of relief and sat up.

it would be the second time coraline burton dreamt of jason newsted.

a/n: ahhhh! sorry for the wait on this one but i hope it was worth it!

vote, comment, follow! <3