"You ready?" JJ asks me as we get to the top of the cliff. 

"Shit, that's a decent jump." I manage to get out as I take a look over the edge. 

It's a pretty high jump. 

"She's big. But we can do it. I'll even hold your hand on the way down if your scared." He playfully smiles at me.

"Oh fuck off Maybank." I lightly shove him as he laughs at me. "I ain't scared but I guess I can hold your hand while going down." 

"Good, cause I was grabbing it anyways." He tells me as he grabs ahold of my hand, interlocking our fingers. "Right we down?" 

I take a quick look towards our group to see them all shouting at us and cheering us on which gives me the boost of confidence that I need. 

"Yeah, let's do it." I smile, turning back to him as we start to run and jump.

It took me about 4 seconds in the air before we hit the water and the adrenaline rush I felt was insane. 
_________________________________

Fortunately I was having the best sleep of my life, wrapped up in JJ's arms until I was rudely awoken by Cleo and a loud whirring sound. 

"Oh what the fuck?" I groan as JJ and I slowly open our eyes to see everyone already up and staring at the sky. "What are they doing?" 

"I think its a plane." JJ whispers to me, giving me a look. 

"Shit." I mumble as I watch JJ look sadly at the others who are waving their hands and screaming their lungs out hoping to be seen. 

"He see's us, guys he see's us." Kiara states, watching the plane start to turn back around and head towards us. 

"I'm sorry baby." I grab ahold of JJ's forearm as he turns to look at me.

"It was gonna happen at some point right?" He tells me bluntly, looking at the sand. 

I'm not nearly as upset as JJ but, I honestly wouldn't have minded being here longer. This my crew and not having any family to go back too, it's paradise here. JJ and I couldn't want anything more. But we got to live our dream for a month so I guess we have to be grateful for the experience. 

"He's gonna go to the pond. Lets go." JB tells us as we make our way there. 

"Well, what we got here?" This man says as he hops off the plane, Instantly my eyes are drawn to Sarah, who doesn't look equally as excited as she was before. But instead staring intensely at him making me think somethings up with this guy and she recognizes him in some way.

"Hey, you ok?" I quietly question her.

"I don't know." She whispers.

"Think he works for your dad?" 

"I sure hope not, but I don't have a very goo feeling about him." 

"Well if you don't, then neither do i." 
_________________________________

"So what were you doing all the way out here?" JJ questions Jimmy once we're seated in the plane. 

"I got a little guide outfit in Saint Vincent. I was spotting fish."

"What were you spotting?"

"You know the usual. Wahoo." 

The more that this guy talks, the more I think of Sarah's words playing in my head. Maybe we shouldn't trust him. 

And it's clear by the look on everyone else's faces and the way everyone's looking at each other, tells me their thinking the exact same thing. 

And Sarah looks like she's going to throw up.