"Well she's right about one thing. We gotta do something. Our boy is PO-dub right now. He's held captive by the enemy right now, maybe even scheduled for execution!" JJ yells as Kiara tries to yell back

"So what's the plan? We kidnap shoupe?" She sarcastically suggests.

"Maybe like that's not the worst idea actually." He replies.

"I'm all for it." I say still staring at the wall.

"Ok Pope we've been doing everything your way and how's that been working?" JJ points out.

"Ok so what's your plan? You gonna storm a jail, guns a-blazing?" Pope asks, standing up to match his energy.

"Look Pope all I'm trying to get you to understand. Is that they got our boy. Are we just gonna sit here and do nothing. No we're gonna go get his ass." JJ yells at Pope.

"We're not storming a jail. It's not happening."

"Alright fine. Sit in your comfy chair. Do nothing. I'm gonna see what I can do. Make something happen, even if I have to do it by myself." JJ states as he walks outside.

"Should we be worried?" Pope turns around to us and asks.

"Yes." Kie replies. I just roll my eyes and walk out into the pouring rain where I see JJ just getting on his motorbike.

"J wait!" I yell. "I'm coming with you" I say as I jump on behind him.

"Are you sure?"

"This is my brother JJ. Of course I'm sure."
_________________
"I'm here to see John B Routledge." JJ tells the cop, quite loudly over his headphones.

"No music and get rid of the toothpick."

JJ and I had made our way to police station and were here to see my brother and try and tell him a plan that JJ came up with.

Probably not the best plan, but it's better than going in there with guns trying to shoot everyone. So win win.

"Thought it was a free country and all but uh I guess you don't like freedom very much now do you cupcake?" JJ questions the guard sassily, signalling to the place we were standing in.

The guard then just doesn't say a word and tries to push him up against the wall before I step in front of him.

"Not worth it." We hear as we see plumb walk out.

"Take off your hat and empty your pockets." She says to the both of us.

"Five minutes." She tells us before opening a door where we are met with John B. 

For the minute we all sit in silence before we start laughing.

"Thought it was gonna be me." JJ laughs.

"I thought it was gonna be Delilah or the both of you." Jb laughs along. "Welcome to my humble abode."

"Yeah when you said you had a new apartment I had no idea." JJ jokes around.

"Yeah when were you thinking of inviting us over?" I add.

"It's uh cozy. A little aluminium theme." JB continues.

"Look we would love to stay and chit chat, but I'm on the clock. And I'm here for one liberation only." JJ starts.

"Was the idea his about to say yours or his?" JB questions me.

"All him."

"Oh dear."

"Hear  me out. Step one. Piss off the cops so badly they dont see whats coming." JJ starts, giving a small wave to plumb who walks past the room "Step two, at exactly 11pm this evening, you're going to have an attack of acute appendicitis."