"The cops?"

"Kiara what. Why would you call the police?" We start interrogating her.

"Hello! Hi! Somebody's been shot at the grand street construction site. You guys need to hurry cause his dying and I don't know if he's already dead or not!" She yells into the phone ignoring all of us.

"We can't stay here."

"What do you want me to do?" Kiara asks.

"Just drive."
___________________
"Look it was right here and this is where that maniac claimed his next victim." Kiara explains to Shoupe, who stood there with the most disinterested look.

I swear man hates his job.

"His next victim?" He says not believing a word we said. Per usual. "Right how long ago did you say it happened?"

"Forty five minutes ago." JJ tells him with a rough estimate.

"And so Ward Cameron just popped one off and shot him. Execution style?"

"We filmed the entire thing." Pope starts.

"But we can't show it to you because I stepped on JJ's hand and he kicked Pope and Pope dropped the camera and it broke." Kiara explains disappointedly.

"So the dog ate your homework?" Shoupe comments sarcastically.

"What no? Shoupe someone was murdered! Why can't you just do your job for 10 minutes and listen to us for once!" I yell after him as he starts walking away.

"Look I don't know what you expect me to do. You drag me out here in the middle of the night for a whole lot of nothing. Except for some crazy stories about how Ward Cameron's out on a random killing spree!" He replies back to us.

"Gavin was his pilot!" Kiara tells at him. "He was paying him hush money because he was on the tarmac that day. Gavin was blackmailing Ward because he had the gun that Rafe used to kill Peterkin!" She lays it out for him.

"He called him here and tried to pay him off. But it wasn't enough so he shot him. With the murder weapon." JJ jumps in.

"How do you know that?"

"Pope did this thing with his phone and he like put it in his car and heard their whole conversation." Kiara explains.

"You wiretapped him?" Shoupe asks.

"Is that bad?" Kiara and I question.

"Look I've had enough. You ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Waste of my Goodman time." He says as he's about to get in his car and then tells everyone else to leave.

He then tries to tell us we're trying to frame Ward as we were still upset over thinking John b was still innocent and then told Kiara off for spray painting the wall outside their house.

After everyone leaves, JJ and Kiara start arguing over who dropped the camera and throwing around the blame.

"Shut up!" Pope yells at them. "We're not out of this yet. We can still get the gun."

"We just gotta get there before the others do." I say backing Pope up.
__________________
"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully. So if it flushed from this drain it would've pushed out to like-" JJ starts

"Somewhere on this trash." Pope finishes for him.

Currently it's the next day and the four of us were standing around a big pile of rubbish that flows out from the drains on the street trying to find the gun so we can put Ward and Rafe away for good.