Memory Lanes A Bitch.

Start from the beginning

The atmosphere was ok. Lin allowed himself to relax as he leaned back into a tree.

"... -.   - said she liked Lili (Lee-Lee)" Leyley suddenly said. Andy stopped looking out at the street and instead looked over her.

"Who?" Andy asked, racing an eyebrow.

"My friend from school... Or at least I thought she was my friend." She said with a frown.

Lin glanced over from the tree he was leaning on.

"So you gonna be her boyfriend?" She asked, looking over at Lin.

"Didn't we talk about this last night?" Lili asked with a raised brow.

"Answer it!"

"I don't know. Maybe?" Lili asked, shrugging.

"You said you'd stay with me!" She yelled. Andy looked over at Lin with a side-eye. Trying to figure out what to say.

"No, I said I'd never abandon you. I can still have relationships with other people."

"No, you can't! They'll take you away from me!"

"Leyley..." Andy started with a sigh. "Don't think like that." He said lamely, Leyley gave him an all but impressed stare.

"No! He can't date her! In fact, I think we teach that hussie a lesson!" Leyley yelled, standing up, a smile crossing her face.

"Where did you learn words like that?" Andy asked softly, only to be ignored.

"You are mine! My brother!" Leyley said, her smile shakey. "I'll teach them not to steal from another woman!"

"Oh yeah, you are one of those huh?" Andy said.

Her head snapped in his direction, glaring at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Andrew laughed. "Somehow you don't count as a woman in my mind!"

"... Or as a person for that matter."  he said, looking off to the side.

And once again, Lili was glad Andy was able to realle Leyley in and defuse the situation.

"Screeeew you. I am the most person-est lady in the world!" She claimed, smirking.

"So anyway! I'm gonna take her to that old warehouse and lock her in one of the crates!" Leyley said, nodding to her plan. proud of herself.

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Seriously!"

If Lili was being honest, he didn't think she was being real either. Leyley talked a lot of the game. But she never actually did anything.

"Listen, Mom gave me some money to go buy a few groceries. Are you coming with?" Andy wanted to Get outta dodge. And Lin couldn't blame him.

"Focus, Andy!" Leyley said, her voice impatient. "Let's leave her sitting there all night, that'll show her!"

"Leyley, stop," Lin said, his voice tired.

Leyley ignored him and instead giggled.

"How would you even get her down there? No one in their right mind would go down there with only one person." Lin said as Andy raised a brow, also intrigued by the answer.

"Which is why it won't be just us! You'll tell her you want to hang out down there. She won't say no to that."

"I'm not doing that," Lin said, shaking his head. "It's stupid. All the things that could go wrong? Have you thought about that?"

"He has a point leyley. This plan is stupid. Let's just go to the store and-" Andy was cut off as Leyley started to cry.

"You guys hate me!"