Memory Lanes A Bitch.

Start from the beginning

The sound of soft footsteps went by, as Leyley walked into the living room(If you could call it that) rubbing her eyes as she looked at the TV.

"... Why are you watching this?" Leyley asked, pulling her hand away as she started at the scene.

Lin glanced over at her. Before looking forward again. "Studying."

"Studying what? How to make shitty romance movies?" Leyley asked, eyeing the TV with a sort of annoyance.

"No. I'm studying their relationship."

"Ah... Why?" Leyley asked, trying to think back (And failing to) and remember if they had been given an assignment for something like this.

"Your friend, -.   - Asked me to hang out with her." Lin said, pausing the movie to look over at Leyley.

"So?" Leyley asked, rubbing her eye.

"And she also said she liked me."

Leyley was wide awake at that. Her expression fierce. "She what!? That hussie thinks she can take you!?" Leyley growled out, glaring. "who does she think she is? Trying to take away from me?"

"Leyley..." Lin said, racing an eyebrow. "You can't dictate my life forever you know?"

Ashley looked shocked. Before crocodile tears started to leave her eyes. "You love her more than me don't you!?" She exclaimed, bringing her hands up to cover her face and hide her tears.

Lin was up quickly, like a dog conditioned to bark, he wouldn't let her cry.

His arms wrapped around her, pulling her in as he held her there.

"Leyley..." Lin sighs, his arms wrapped around her.

"You hate me don't you?" She asked. Her voice muffled.

"Of course not..."

"If it came between me and her you'd choose her in a heartbeat!"

"Leyley, please calm down," Lin asked, rocking them back and forth."I promise it's not like that."

"Then what is it like?" She asked, finally looking up. The tears that had once threatened to fall now gone without a trace.

"It's..." Lin started. Before sighing. "It's nothing. Me and her?" he asked, using one of his hands to softly brush through her hair.

"She's gonna take you away and you're gonna leave me here all alone!" Leyley said, reaffirming her doubts harder.

"She's never gonna take me away from you," Lin said, a sigh leaving his mouth.

"Yes, she will. You hate me."

"I don't." Lin pushed. "She won't."

"Promise me!" Leyley said, pushing him back, but keeping him close enough she could still be touched.

"I promise She'll never take me away from you."

"No! That's not enough!" She insisted. "Promise to never abandon me!"

"Really Leyley?" Lin asked, before sighing once again. "I promise to never abandon you. Through thick and thin."

Ashley stayed quiet, her eyes looking at his expression for any hit of betrayal, before she pulled him in. A smile graced her face.

"Yes!" She went back in. Locking Lin in a hug.

One of her arms slowly reached up, tracing over the chocker he wore.

The smile on her face grew impish.

-{=}-{=}-{=}-

The next day, the trio of siblings didn't go to school. As it was a weekend.  And since mother dearest didn't care what they did she sent them out to wander the streets with a task. They decided to roam the streets. Before deciding on a little spot in a park.