𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐲𝐫𝐞

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Coat of arms: A multi-color dragon-breathing elemental fire.

Words: " Rulers of the Flames, We Burn All "

Seats: Flame stone
Redmont Keep
Springhall Castle
Pearlingtion Keep
Alaerion's fort.
Blazemark
Harrlon Fortress
                        Draconia

Heads: Emperor Ravzan I Malfyre ( formally )
Empress Adelaine I Fiona Riannon ( formally)
Emperor Aegon I Malfyre ( currently)

Regions : Draconain
Romanian

Titles: Emperor
Prince| Princess of Flamestone
Heir apparent
Princess of Springhill
Lady of Blazemark

Overload: none

Ancestral weapons: Darkfyre

Culture: Draconians share the same traits appearing to have silver-gold hair, platinum white, or black-gold hair, with violet, gold, or silver eyes.

Location: Dragonyra is located beyond the mountains, North of the city of Zerrikania and Ofier and other cities. The city is surrounded by many islands nearby. Dragonyra has many roads connected to other cities beyond, such as Zerrikania.

Language: Romanian

Army Strength: 450,000 Men
The Red Fleet
The Red Cloak Guards
The Dragon's Watch

Architecture: Dragonyra has many temples, and towers and uses dragon statues for declaration.

Founded: Alaerion Malfyre

House Malfyre is a royal family of Draconian descent who ruled the ancient empire of Dragonyra. The Malyfyre sigil is of a three-headed dragon coat in the colors red and green breathing multi-color flames together. The house words are " Rulers of the Flames, we burn all."

Dragonyra is a wealthy ancient magical city founded 1,200 years before the events of The Witcher by Alaerion I Malfyre, the first-ever dragon rider in the world of The Witcher.

Dragonyra is ruled by House Malfyre and Mages. The Dracocians were more than mages; they were magic-wielding cultures who created the first ever dragons to exist in the world. They were masters of elemental magic and chaos magic.

In 1244, Prince Razar Malyfyre ascended the Draconian throne after the death of his father King Lucian I Malyfyre. He later took Princess Adelaide of Cintra, the youngest daughter of Queen Calanthe as his wife in a trade agreement with Cintra.

4 years into their marriage, they welcomed a healthy baby girl into the world who they named Valerievna. The young Princess was the apple of both of their eyes, including everyone in the kingdom except for Prince Aegon Malfyre, the bastard brother of Emperor Razar.

Growing up, the Prince hated and envied his older brother for he had everything he wanted. The throne, the perfect wife, the love of his father and the people; while he was nothing but a shadow in the background.

After the death of his father, the half-blood Prince believed it was his time to shine and so he waited patiently in the shadows for the right moment to strike.

In 1258, Aegon along with some other mages overthrew his brother Razar and seized the Draconian throne for himself

Princess Valaerievna escaped the fallen city on her dragon Scaraflare fleeing from her Uncle's wrath. Days later, the young Princess landed in Cintra and resides there.

Years later, Emperor Aegon struggles to hold on to the Draoncian throne, as he faces protests and riots from the people, his once loyal followers begin to turn on him and seek out a new ruler.