Gu Ning took a deep breath, and the sea of abilities suddenly surged violently, and the abilities surged, and the number of outputs made the mute who had just evolved the ability of the spirit system shocked.

Seeming to see the dumb man's surprise, he said to Xu: "Sister Gu Ning's ability is the largest among the people I have ever seen, and the output is naturally much stronger than ours. Dumb

and silent, he looked in Gu Ning's direction under the light, and his eyes were shining.

As if the spring rains broke through the ground after a night of spring rain, countless vines broke out of the soil layer under the wall, and the wind was long, and the growth was amazing, as soon as they climbed the wall, they were like snakes swimming on the wall, the newly opened leaves were verdant and dripping, it seemed that it was only a blink of an eye, those walls that were not covered by ice were all covered with a layer of vines, and the spikes on the vines grew out of the gap between the leaves of the vines. The child's forearm was the length of the child's forearm, the tip of which was as sharp as a needle, and it shone in the dark night - it was not difficult to imagine that if a zombie tried to climb over the wall, it would be stabbed all over the body by the spikes on the vine.

The Adepts have climbed the walls.

Inside the wall stood a phalanx, that was the army belonging to the oasis base, they had no special abilities, but their expressions were extremely cold and resolute, and there was no trace of fear and hesitation on the young or mature faces. Compared to the hesitation they had when they were still in the settlement site and let them set up a base, they were now extremely determined, because they were protecting their homes, protecting the women, the elderly, and the children standing behind them, and they stood quietly, like silent stone statues, waiting for the moment when the battle began, with a quiet force.

Now is not the time for them to strike.

Now it's a battle for the Anomalous.

A trace of rancid smell hit along the night wind, and Gu Ning's gaze suddenly sharpened.

Xiang Xu's tightly closed eyes finally opened, stared at the boundless night, and said, "It's here."

The paranormal people on the wall tensed their nerves, and seemed to hear the footsteps and screams of those running evolutionary zombies and mutant zombies, and in a few breaths, they saw the first thing in the thick night walk out of the night and enter within a hundred meters, its body gradually exposed to the light of the high beams on the

wall, first the head, the body, and finally the long tail dragging behind. It was a scrawny mutant beast, looking like a dirt dog, with mottled fur that seemed to be directly attached to bones, half a man tall, with extremely long limbs, and it was extremely fast, rushing from a hundred meters away to the bottom of the fence in just a few breaths, like a gray lightning bolt.

Behind it, countless mutant beast zombie beast evolved zombies rushed out of the night, densely packed in all directions like a flood opening the floodgates towards the base! The hideous and terrifying faces were exposed to the light, as if the door of the underworld was wide open.

At this time, the people standing on the wall were all in their hearts.

Gu Ning was also horrified in his heart, but his face was still calm, and the zombies and zombie beasts who were at the forefront were all in the front.

The smell of people in the base made them desperate, and they roared and rushed to the wall, eager to climb over the wall and rush to the base to kill.

"All Heavy ready!" Gu Ning's calm voice reached everyone's ears on the wall through the small microphone pinned to her collar, and she watched coldly as the zombie tide rushed to nearly twenty meters before she gave a decisive order: