The trading bureau not only collects crystal nuclei, but also gold, silver, diamonds, jade and other expensive items.

The number of unmanned reconnaissance aircraft outside the base has increased to fifty.

A few days ago, the summer just began, but the weather is still a little cool, the people who can stand the cold are wearing short sleeves early, the people on the wall are still working in full swing, the wall has been built to ten meters high, in order to be more conducive to defense, imitating the capital No. 2 base built into the style of the ancient city wall, there are more places to stand on the wall, and all machine guns are set up when the time comes.

It's just that Gu Ning's money flowed out of her hands like flowing water.

But where money comes out, it comes in. All kinds of gold and silver jewelry received by the trading bureau, as well as gold bars, diamonds and jade, these things were handed over to Ji Jiuze to help, and he also got a lot of money.

Gu Ning's money is still very abundant now, mainly weapons and some high-tech equipment account for the majority.

The base slowly began to become self-sufficient, taking on the rudimentary form of a city, with well-equipped hospitals, well-qualified schools, and a strong army.

Now there are almost five thousand people in the guard.

A thousand people are a regiment, 500 people are a battalion, 100 people are a company, 50 people are a platoon, and 20 people are a squad.

The third brother was immediately promoted from company commander to division commander, commanding the 5,000-strong troops.

The soldiers of the three companies were scattered and arranged in the troops, and most of them were deputy regimental commanders who played a supervisory role.

When these people met recently, they all called each other by their names and surnames, plus the three words of deputy head as a suffix, and made fun of each other.

Cheng Ming's method Zhang Xiaobai didn't have the heart to do these things, so he followed the third brother and went wherever he needed.

The entire base knew that the center of power at the Oasis base was in the hands of these people.

Gao Yue is now in the name of a dean, studying the crystal nucleus every day, it is said that there has been significant progress, and the No. 2 antidote can already see some hope, which is also the result of the joint efforts of her and Yi Shaoqing, the two of them often exchange information together, and as soon as the No. 2 antidote comes out, even the virus of the evolutionary zombie can be solved.

There are only four or five people in the hospital who are now undergoing surgery, and each of them brings more than 20 Xi.

Even Liu Xin is now a senior nurse, followed by more than a dozen Xi nurses every day, busy every day, but very satisfied, the sisters divided a house, and Xia He lived opposite them, and Xia He was specially picked on their opposite door, he was enthusiastically pursuing Liu Mei, but Liu Mei seemed to have some concerns, Liu Xin was called by a brother-in-law every day, and every night when he came back from work, he went to Xia He's house to find food.

The men of the three companies all lived in the same building.

Gu's mother still goes to the canteen every day to supervise the work, and Gu's father has now become the principal, but everyone still only calls him Teacher Gu.

The Oasis base will arrange two regiments of people to go out to kill zombies every day, and you can get a reward of one crystal nucleus for every ten crystal nuclei you accumulate, but if you find that you have hidden crystal nuclei, you will be expelled from the team immediately. For the Oasis Army, which has a super high welfare package, if it is expelled because of the private possession of crystal nuclei, it is really a thing that outweighs the loss. Except for a few unbelievers who secretly hid the crystal nucleus and were expelled after being found out, no one dared to take such a risk after that.