Originally, what this man said was only heard by the people in the vicinity, and it did not alarm too many people, and this stout man spoke like thunder and shouted, and the whole playground heard it, and those who didn't know what happened asked the people on the side to inquire, and soon everyone knew what was going on.

Naturally, it reached the ears of the third company, and the third brother's face was also ugly, he didn't expect such a thing to happen, which was tantamount to a slap in the face.

"It's Li Yong of Team Eight!" Soon someone recognized that the man who had been caught was coming.

"What about the captain of Team Eight? Let the captain of Team Eight dispose of him! People shouted.

Soon, Zhang Yongquan, the captain of Team 8, squeezed out of the crowd, glaring at Li Yong with a pair of eyes, eager to eat him.

Li Yong lowered his head, not daring to look directly at Zhang Yongquan's cannibalistic gaze.

The other captains also rushed over when they heard the sound, and the expressions on their faces were very strange. These captains were all selected by the third brother, and when they were elected, the third brother said that as the captain, they should be responsible for everyone in their team, and if something goes wrong, the captain will also be jointly and severally responsible. This Li Yong is usually a little troublesome, but he didn't expect to poke such a big basket today. How big a crime is it to undermine the unity within the settlements? They have a meeting every week, and the third brother will repeatedly emphasize the problem, but some people are not afraid to go to the gun.

"The third brother is here!"

Someone shouted. The crowd automatically moved out of the way.

The third brother, Jia Daochang, and they came over.

As soon as Li Yong saw the third brother, he immediately panicked, knelt on the ground with a bang, and shouted at the third brother: "Third brother, third brother!" I was wrong! I just drank and covered my head! When I'm drunk, I talk nonsense, I can't control my broken mouth, I really don't have a heart! Li Yong slapped himself as he spoke, and he was also ruthless, and his face became red and swollen all of a sudden.

Li Yong's wife also squeezed out of the crowd, she was holding a little boy who was about five or six years old, she didn't look at Li Yong a second time after one look, first calmly apologized to the captain of the eighth team, and then apologized to the third brother.

Gu Ning knew her, she had met several times when she went to the kitchen to find Gu's mother, and she would always smile at her when she met her. Gu's mother also praised her a few times when she talked about the kitchen, saying that she was very clean and neat, and people were well-read, but it was not good to marry a man. It seems that this is Li Yong.

"Mom, are we getting out of here?" The little boy she was holding was so scared that he was about to cry: "Mom, I don't want to leave here..."

"That's right! Please, I still have a wife and children to raise! If you drive us away, we'll be dead!" Please bypass me this time for the sake of the children, I promise there will be no next time! He dragged the boy next to his wife and pressed him to kneel: "Quick! Kneel down for them and beg them not to drive Daddy away! The

little boy seemed to be terrified, and as he struggled, he cried out to the woman: "Mother! Mom!

Seeing that his son didn't listen to him, Li Yong became angry, and immediately launched a frenzy, slapped the boy on the head, and scolded: "You useless little bastard! The

woman suddenly became anxious and pounced: "You let him go!"

Li Yong still wanted to beat his wife, but he was kicked to the ground by the strong man who grabbed him by the collar before, and scolded: "Turtle son! Women and children, you do it too! The