After learning about the treatment of the resettlement site, not a single person was unwilling to stay, and they were all very glad that they had passed the assessment, and those who passed the assessment were allowed to bring their family members, and on the same day, they returned to the resettlement site where they were before, and went back to pack their bags and bring their families, so this time, the population of the resettlement site increased by nearly 150 people.

In the evening, they received a new quilt, warm clothes, and some necessary daily necessities in the playground. At first, they thought they were going to exchange it for something, but when they learned that these were distributed for free, they were all stunned, and they couldn't believe it!

In terms of accommodation, families live together, while single-minded ones are divided into men's and girls' dormitories, and a classroom is covered with quilts, which can sleep dozens of people.

Here, Cheng Ming and Zhang Yang are responsible for the placement.

On the other hand, when Luo Long came back, he brought back two children, one boy was the child who stole porridge during the day, and the other was Luo Long's back, with a pale face, looking like he was seven or eight years old, and he was wrapped in Luo Long's down jacket and fell asleep on Luo Long's back.

The left calf was exposed, and it was covered layer by layer with an unknown cloth.

"Their parents are gone, so he lives with his sister in a corner of their settlement, and he doesn't even have a tent," Luo Long said. His sister's leg was said to have been beaten while stealing something to eat outside.

When

it was sent to Gao Yue, Gao Yue was taken aback when he saw the girl's wound: "This wound has been around for at least half a month, and it has been completely infected." If you had changed the previous leg, you might have to have had your leg amputated. The

girl had already woken up, and when she heard this, her face turned pale with fright, and she wanted to say something, but she bit her lip and didn't dare to speak, she didn't even dare to cry, and her tears were wrapped in her eyes, and she looked strange and pitiful.

The little boy cried first, and while wiping his tears, he said to Gao Yue: "Sister, can you not cut off my sister's leg?" Can you not let her be disabled?

Gao Yue, who smelled the tears of the sad witness, didn't even move his eyebrows, and asked, "Do you want her to live or her legs?" The

little boy was stunned for a moment, then bit his lip and didn't speak, and said for a long time: "I want my sister to live..."

Gao Yue glanced at him with satisfaction, and then said, "Luo Long, take him away first." By the way, I called Meng Yao to come over and help and prepare for the operation.

When Luo Long heard this, he took the boy out.

Gu Ning didn't bother about these things, she was now discussing with her third brother Jia Daochang and them about the things that the resettlement site needed, such as generators, or solar energy, and communication equipment, which were all needed. Gu Ning remembered them one by one and prepared to bring them over next time. Now she didn't follow the rule of going back once every two days, if she needed something, she would go over there first to edit a text message and send it, make an appointment to receive it, maybe have a meal with Ji Jiuze by the way, discuss the progress of the resettlement site with him, and then come back and convey Ji Jiuze's suggestion to the third brother and them.

A week passed quietly, and the settlement that was originally used for the elderly and weak women and children has undergone drastic changes in this week. Excluding the elderly and children alone, the population of the settlements has reached more than 500. Among them, there are more than 100 women and nearly 400 men.