Gu Ning looked at Brother Ji Qi and Ji Zaotang, her mood was indeed a little complicated, for her, these two were her acquaintances, and they took great care of her, at this time, seeing that the two of them were safe and sound, she couldn't help but be a little moved, Brother Ji Qi over there was a radiant look at all times, but now it has precipitated, even the immature Ji Zaotang now looks a lot more mature, when they meet in a different place, Gu Ning knows them, They didn't know her, and they had mixed feelings.

Zhuang Chen knew as soon as he saw Gu Ning's eyes at that moment that Gu Ning must have met and dealt with them, and after exchanging a look with Gu Ning that both of them understood, he introduced to Ji Qige and Ji Zaotang: "Come and get to know, this is Gu Ning, thanks to her along the way, we can come back smoothly." This is my own sister, take care of it.

Ji Qige and

Ji Zaotang were a little surprised, to say that the first team, including the previous Yin Sang, the four of them are all the type with eyes above the top, especially Zhuang Chen, who has been mixing in the pile of men since he was a child, and has never said that he is close to a few girls, and Yin Sang, who is in the same team, is also on the same page, basically few of them are what she can look down on, and she never says anything polite, so that she can say that her sister still asks them to take care of her. That's really important.

"Since it is Zhuang Chen's own sister, it is also my own sister." Brother Ji Qi looked at Gu Ning with a smile and said, "You just call me Brother Seven like Zhuang Chen and them."

Gu Ning felt as if he was meeting Seventh Brother for the first time at the airport, and said with a smile: "Seventh Brother."

Ji Zaotang also happily greeted Gu Ning.

After Xia, Director Zhong and others were briefly introduced one by one, all people, including Zhuang Chen and Yi Shaoqing, had to enter the epidemic prevention station for physical examination and disinfection.

Compared with the central and southern base to simply check whether there are wounds up and down, the inspection of this No. 1 base can be called a professional level, first fill out the basic information card, go into the bathroom to clean the whole body, and then enter a metal cabin naked, and then there will be a blue cold light from top to bottom to scan the whole body, odorless gas from the small hole in the cabin spewed out, wait for five minutes, the top of the hatch light is green, Then the hatch opens automatically. Get a base pass, write your name and the date you entered the base, and then stamp it. With this pass, you can get around the base unimpeded.

There are regulations in the base, everyone who enters and leaves the base must register at the base gate to enter and exit, and can only enter and exit the base once a day, if you want to enter and exit multiple times, then you must hand over the materials.

"This is the latest virus detection and disinfection machine, which was developed with the participation of our captain, and it was almost completed when I left, but I didn't expect it to be put into use so soon." After Zhuang Chen got dressed, he saw that Gu Ning was still studying those cabins and said.

Gu Ning could only exclaim: "Sure enough, it's the capital base."

Zhuang Chen just smiled.

After they passed through the iron net and officially entered the base, Gu Ning knew what Zhuang Chen's smile meant.

There are no tents, only rows of neat cement houses, most of which are three-story high, and you can tell at a glance that they are newly built, the cement is still very new, there are no tiles or anything, it looks a little better than the rough house, and there are a lot of clothes and quilts drying on these balconies. Many people carried stools or simply sat on the floor, sitting in the street between the buildings and enjoying the long-lost sunbathing, and children were chasing and playing, and there were bursts of laughter, and people were sitting around and chatting. The common denominator of these people is that the expressions on their faces are very relaxed, like an ordinary morning before the end of the world, rather than the end of the world full of thrills.