Gu Ning almost bit his tongue: "Married?

Ji Jiuze said very lightly: "I won't take on any more tasks this year, and I can spare time for the New Year to hold a wedding."

Gu Ning was completely speechless: "... Don't you think we're going a little too fast to talk about "getting married" now?

Ji Jiuze was still concentrating on driving, as if he was just discussing with Gu Ning whether the food just now was good or not: "After you get married, you can move out and live with me openly, you don't have to carefully hide your whereabouts when you go there, and you don't need to worry about your parents anymore, isn't it?"

Gu Ning had a speechless expression on his face, and finally regained his senses with difficulty: "Captain Ji, I need to remind you, since we met, we have known each other for less than two months..."

Ji Jiuze said: "Even if it is two years later, I will not like others, the only difference between two months and two years for me is that I will like you more after two years." But now that the liking has reached the level of marriage, why waste two years?

Gu Ning: ...

Gu Ning didn't have any ability to parry Ji Jiuze's expressionless confession mode anytime and anywhere, and what he said sounded almost irrefutable...

Ji Jiuze didn't know what he suddenly thought, and his eyes flew over with a dangerous look: "Or do you have other candidates for marriage?"

Gu Ning inexplicably felt hairy on his back, and said almost reflexively: "Of course it's not because of this!"

Ji Jiuze raised his eyebrows and looked straight ahead again.

When it came to a red light, the car stopped.

After being silent for a while, Ji Jiuze suddenly came over, his deep eyes stared at Gu Ning intently, and her image was reflected in the depths of his eyes, as if Gu Ning was the only one in his eyes, and he suddenly sighed: "Gu Ning, I am already twenty-nine years old." I've never liked anyone in the previous twenty-nine years, but I like you very much, and only you. I'm not sure how long I'll live, but I'm sure I'll always like you and only you for the time I'm alive. So you have to believe that I am confident enough for you to have any chance of slipping away from me.

He finally picked up Gu Ning's face, gently pecked Gu Ning's lips, and then touched Gu Ning's head dotingly, sat up straight, and drove the car on.

Gu Ning was stunned for a long time, subconsciously pursed his lips, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and then his face became

hot little by little Throughout the afternoon, including after getting on the plane back to Jinyong, Gu Ning had been in an embarrassed state, but the natural touch between her fingers when Ji Jiuze handed her the water would also make her blush and heartbeat inexplicably, but the other party had been very calm. Gu Ning sighed in his heart, but his eyes always couldn't control his eyes on Ji Jiuze's perfect side face, sighing that Ji Jiuze's appearance was so good-looking, thinking of such a good-looking man, he felt inexplicably happy, and he felt very spineless.

Ji Jiuze flipped the page of the magazine in his hand and said in a low voice: "You don't have to stare at me like this, you can see it every day after we get married... Aren't you happy?

Gu Ning restrained his urge to nod very sensibly, didn't pick up Ji Jiuze's words, and decided to close his eyes and sleep.

When she woke up, her entire upper body was almost leaning on Ji Jiuze, Ji Jiuze handed over a tissue, his eyes fell on her lips, and motioned for her to wipe the corners of her mouth, Gu Ning silently wiped the saliva on the corners of her mouth, only to find that Ji Jiuze's shoulders were wet with her saliva... Gu Ning couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

The plane arrived at Jinyong Airport very smoothly.

It was already half past ten in the evening.

From afar, I saw Yi Shaoqing wearing a long white down jacket, holding a rough cardboard like a penguin, yawning.

Zhuang Chen stood beside Yi Shaoqing with his hands crossed around his chest, his long red hair was very eye-catching, and he had a cold and glamorous image of a royal sister, as soon as he saw Gu Ning, his eyes immediately lit up, and the image of a cold and glamorous royal sister was shattered, and he waved vigorously at Gu Ning: "Gu Ning!" This way, this way!

Then he pounced and gave Gu Ning a warm hug, glanced at Ji Jiuze with slanted eyes, and said, "Why did you follow the captain to the capital?" Shouldn't you come back first, I miss you to death!

Yi Shaoqing yawned loudly and teased: "Gu Ning, don't believe her, she just thinks that you can come back and cook a big meal for her, she is about to vomit after eating takeout these days."

Zhuang Chen rolled his eyes, then hugged Gu Ning affectionately and said, "Didn't you eat anything on the plane?" Hungry, let's go, sister, please go for supper! The

hot pot is really suitable for eating in the cold winter, and there are still many tables in the hall of this bell hot pot restaurant, which is very lively.

As soon as the red hot pot began to roll, Zhuang Chen couldn't wait to pour it into the potA variety of meats, meatballs and dishes.

While eating, Yi Shaoqing and Zhuang Chen, who were sitting opposite, felt that something was wrong.

They know that Ji Jiuze doesn't like spicy food, and in the past, when he came to a hot pot restaurant with them, he often started to watch with a few chopsticks symbolically, but even if he didn't eat it, he usually stood by and watched, and it was absolutely impossible to pick up vegetables for them or take the initiative to shake the vegetables, but what is going on now? Ji Jiuze has been adding vegetables to the pot, and when he estimated that the vegetables were cooked, he saw that the clip came out and went directly into Gu Ning's bowl...

Yi Shaoqing sucked and stuffed the noodles into his mouth, and said sourly: "Sure enough, it's different if it's an apprentice." I've eaten with you for so many years, and you've never put a chopstick dish in my bowl.

Zhuang Chen is a woman in the end, and suddenly saw the clue from Gu Ning's unnaturally flushed face, so he looked at Ji Jiuze with an inquiring gaze, the two have not known each other for a year and a half, Ji Jiuze nodded slightly,

Zhuang Chen immediately understood, no wonder the atmosphere was inexplicably a little strange when Gu Ning and Ji Jiuze walked together, and now she finally knew what the reason was, She should have been shocked, but she didn't know why she seemed to take it for granted, but the smile on her face couldn't hold back, and she was about to tease Gu Ning, when a ball rolled down into her bowl, Ji Jiuze looked at her lightly: "Eat."

Zhuang Chen gave a look back, meaning that he forgot his friends when he saw it, but his eyes were full of smiles.

Ji Jiuze raised his eyebrows.

The two passed their eyes back and forth.

Gu Ning and Yi Shaoqing were immersed in hardship, one pretending not to know what was happening, and the other not knowing what was happening at all.

Recommend this book Previous Chapter Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter Bookmark

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

All the content of the novel The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days comes from the Internet, and I love to read the pen and the fun pavilion is only for the original author to call me the king of the mountain for the promotion of the novel. Welcome all book friends to support, please call me the king of the mountain and collect the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days.

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion(www.adbqg.com) All Rights Reserved.