The two old men were frightened into a cold sweat when they heard the gunshots outside, and hurriedly ran out to find someone, looked around, and asked around, but they didn't see it.

Sister Hong said, "No." Just now, the third child went down, and they didn't see Gu Ning go out with them. When did you find out that she wasn't necessarily?

Gu's mother said, "I don't know! When I woke up, I didn't see anyone.

"Could it be that Gu Ning's ability is back?" Method was lifted out of the room.

Hearing this, Zhong Xu hurriedly tried to mobilize his ability, but he still didn't feel anything: "My ability still hasn't come back."

Sister

Hong comforted Gu's mother and said, "Gu Ning's spatial ability is originally different from ordinary spatial ability. Sister, don't worry about it first, Gu Ning will definitely be fine.

Gu's mother thought of Gu Ning's ability, and she also made up her mind, and helped Huang Mengyao, who was not very good, to pack her luggage.

It didn't take long for the third brother and them to rush back in embarrassment: "There are all zombies down there!" Zhang Xiaobai's face turned pale: "The base is over." The

third brother shouted, "Have you put everything away?" Hurry up, we've got to go!

"What should Gu Ning do?" Sister Hong said: "Gu Ning seems to have disappeared again. The

third brother was taken aback: "What? Won't her spatial abilities go away? What's going on?

Sister

Hong said: "I don't know, Sister They didn't see Gu Ning when they woke up."

"Could it be that it's out?" Cheng Ming said.

Method said: "Impossible, if it is out, with Gu Ning's character, he will definitely say hello to us first."

At this moment, Tian Fei, who was arranged by the third brother to guard the gate below, rushed up from below with a gun and panting, and said to a room of people: "Third brother, we have to go, there are more and more zombies!" If we don't leave, we won't be able to go!

Outside the

house, under the command of Wu Sen's older children, all the children packed up their personal belongings, put them in backpacks, and carried them on their backs, and lined up neatly.

The third brother rushed to the window and looked down, only to see that the scattered zombies below had gathered more and more.

"Let's go." At this time, Father Gu suddenly spoke, with a little tired but unusually resolute.

Gu's mother looked at him in disbelief: "Old Gu! The

others also looked at Dad Gu in astonishment: "Teacher Gu..."

"Don't worry, Ning Ning is very capable, she will definitely be fine." Father Gu barely squeezed out a smile and patted Gu's mother's hand: "You can't let so many people take such a big risk for Ning Ning alone."

Everyone was silent when they heard this, and their hearts were sad, and they were really forced to make such a decision.

The third brother gritted his teeth and said, "Leave a gun for Gu Ning, and two hundred rounds of ammunition, and then leave a word, if Gu Ning comes out of the space, he will know where to find us." Lock the door, even if the zombie sneaks up and there is no one inside, the zombie will not break in, and Gu Ning will find a way to escape after he comes out.

"Aren't we waiting for Sister Gu Ning?" Xiang Xu asked uneasily.

Xiang Yi touched her head: "She will find us."