𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

꧁𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠꧂☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎

꧁𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠꧂
☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎

GRACE WAS STOOD ON HER PATIO, overlooking the streets of New Orleans. The day hadn't started out good, Camille being killed and within transition. She hated that she couldn't do anything about it. Grace wanted to find Lucien and make him pay for what he did. But without the serratura, they were at risk of the prophecy. She just hoped that they could get everything back on track and that the prophecy didn't end up coming true.

She wanted to focus on her wedding and how she should be happy about it. And she was. It was just hard to separate the feelings from everything else that had taken place, and solely feeling good about her wedding. Because she did want to have it. Grace wanted to walk down that aisle and say to Klaus that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She loved him. Grace just hoped nothing else went wrong.

"You're probably freaking out just about now." She heard a voice from behind her. Grace turned her head, seeing Camille walking outside. She lets out a sigh, nodding her head.

"A little bit." Grace admits, brushing her hair out of her face as she turns to face Camille. "How are you doing?" She asks curiously, running her eyes over the woman. Grace didn't know how much Camille had come to terms with the whole thing yet.

Camille had hesitated for a moment. "I uh.... I completed the transition." She tells the blonde who just stares at her. Camille did look more lively than she did earlier.

"You did." Grace was a bit shocked for a moment. It was Camilles choice, she just hated how she didn't know until now. It had been a few hours since she died, Grace didn't expect Camille to come running and telling her though.

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm gonna be here with you through it all, okay?" Grace assures her, wanting Camille to know that she won't be alone through any of it. Camille nods her head,  smile on her lips.

"I know." Camille responds, tilting her head a bit.

"We both are." Davinas voice came from the door. Grace almost froze at the sound of it. It seemed like she had disappeared, but she had been banished from the other witches and the ancestors. So, it made sense why she wasn't around.

"Davina." Grace says with a small relieved sigh, her eyes going soft. Davina walks over to the two women.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much." Davina apologizes with a small frown, flickering her eyes between the two. Grace instantly shakes her head as she grabs a hold of Davinas hand.

"No, I'm sorry. You've gone through so much and I wasn't there--"

"You had enough problems." Davina admits, not expecting Grace to deal with anything but her own stuff at the moment. "But I'm not leaving you on your wedding day." She denies with a smile, shaking her head. Grace was grateful for both of them, she just wanted them to also know she'd always be there for them.