Pre Prologue: Bringing Everyone Together (Except One)

Start from the beginning

Ask and you shall receive, another tall male walks towards them. He has a tanned complexion and navy-blue hair with streaks of lighter blue, accompanied by a waist-length lock of hair that begins at the base of his scalp on the back of his head at the left. His visible eye is periwinkle with a diamond-shaped pupil. "We are inside an unknown empty area. But, we are not alone." He answered.

Lumine turned her head towards the tanned man. He wears a half-cape with a fur collar; a white-collared, cleavage-revealing blouse; dark, tight-fitted trousers; and knee-length boots. He has a blue earring on his left ear. One thing the traveler notices is that he's wearing a black eye patch, she thinks that man is a pirate.

"Kaeya," Lisa calls out his name, surprised that he was there.

"What does it mean that we're not alone?" Jean confusingly looks at Kaeya.

"Look around you, Master Jean." Kaeya gestured.

Jean and Lisa looked around the empty area, and they saw several people now waking up. Some of them panicking while others are calming themselves, few of them are approaching the people they are familiar with or they want to be alone and wary towards strangers which is understandable.

"Master Jean! Lisa! Kaeya!" A third female voice calls out to the trio.

"Amber!" This time, it was Jean who looked surprised.

Lumine spotted a familiar medium female just like her. She has long dark brown hair, orange-gold eyes, and fair skin. She wears a jumper-like outfit composed of dark brown shorts, a red top that has only a hood and sleeves, a white and brown top with the Knights of Favonius crest in gold on the front, red stockings, and white thigh-high boots embellished with gold linings and symbols. Amber's accessories include a leather belt with two small bags, gloves, a small belt on her right thigh, and gold-framed goggles. Her most distinguishing feature is the headband with the large red bow that rests on her head, resembling the shape of bunny ears.

With a sigh of relief, Lumine is glad Amber looks safe and sound.

"It's good that you're safe, Amber." Lisa hugs the red bunny girl.

"I'm glad you're safe as well, Lisa." Amber reciprocated the hug.

"It seems the Knights of Favonius are here." Diluc joins the group.

"Hello, Diluc." The pirate-looking knight greeted.

"Kaeya." Diluc's eyes narrowed a little.

"Yes. We are here as well." A third male voice could be heard, however, he was not alone. With him, a small girl with pale skin, light red eyes, pale blonde hair with a prominent cowlick and elf ears(?), a female knight that dresses up as a maid(?). She has short, neck-length pale gray hair with a straight fringe and lopsided locks of hair framing her face. A section of hair is braided over her bangs and pinned down at the right side of her face with a gold shield clip. Her eyes are olive green, and another tall female has a pale complexion and eyes that appear to exhibit sectoral heterochromia, fading from dark purple to pale yellow. She has choppy, unevenly cut light blue hair.

"Master Jean!" The small elf girl launches herself towards the blonde ponytail adult, giving her a heartwarming hug.

"Oof..!" Master Jean felt that and almost stumbled backward but she did return the hug. "Hello, Klee." Then, her green eyes look towards her other fellow knights. "It's good to see you two, Albedo and Eula."

"The feeling is mutual, Master Jean." Now named Albedo is a medium individual just like Amber and Lumine. He has bright teal eyes with three dots in each iris, pale skin, and pale blond hair reaching below his shoulders. Due to being a synthetic human, a gold diamond marking can be found on his neck. His hair is partially pulled back in a braided half ponytail. He wears a long white coat with short sleeves and a black hood. Under this, he wears an indigo shirt and a pair of black shorts, embellished thigh-high black boots with silver accents, and long black gloves.