Y1☽✦∙◦❤︎◦∙✦☾C4

ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ

◆◇◆

The bell had just rung, and we were making our way to the common rooms, Percy leading the Gryffindor team. I was engrossed in a conversation with Fred and George when I spotted Harry, Hermione, and Ron in the distance.

I smiled, relieved that they had found Harry, but my relief turned to shock when I followed their gaze. There, hanging frozen on a torch on the wall, was Mrs. Norris, Filch's cat, tied up and frozen. Next to him, was a writing on the wall, written in Blood

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫, 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞.

I heard a gasp from Madame Pomfrey behind me, and soon the students started murmuring. Suddenly, the other houses appeared from the other side of the hallway, with Draco leading the way alongside his friends.

He looked at the writing on the wall, "Enemies of the Heir, beware," and then glanced in our direction. "You'll be next, Mudbloods." I furrowed my eyebrows and scowled at him.

Just then, Filch pushed his way through the crowd and came to the front. He glared at Harry and demanded, "What's going on here?"

He noticed Harry and glared at him. "Potter... what are you...?" 

His eyes travelled to the wall, and to Mrs Norris, who was still hanging on the wall, petrified. "Mrs. Norris?"  

He turned back to Harry and glared again, taking a step forward. "Y-you murdered my cat."

"No. No" Harry muttered, trembling slightly. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle grinning and glared harshly at them.

"I'll kill ya," Filch grabbed Harry's collar and shouted. "I'll kill ya!"

 I noticed Harry licking his lips as Filch shook with rage. However, Dumbledore's voice echoed through the hallway. 

"Argus?"

Filch immediately let go of Harry, turning to Dumbledore. "Argus, I..." Dumbledore trailed off once he's eyes set upon the writing. 

"Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately." he ordered, and as the other students began to leave, I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him back. "Everyone except...you four," he added, causing me and the others to freeze in place. 

"Ravenclaws follow me," I heard the Ravenclaw prefect shout among the whispers. Hermione and Ron gave me an apologetic look, having me dragged into this. Harry, however, snatched his hand from mine with a glare. I looked away, hurt and embarrassed.