when you walk away [ wanderer + k. kazuha ]

🍁 — as a wandering samurai, kazuha knows better than anyone else that when the wind brings change, you let the wind lead. when the opportunity arises, kazuha is one of your biggest supporters, and he encourages you to take this chance, to be able to live in peace, to finally get what you wished for. though, your time together must end, and kazuha would hate to tell you just how heavy his heart feels watching you go on your separate journeys. to ask you to stay with him for longer would be selfish of him. he hopes you know that in his heart, he carries every moment and memory that he has with you, allowing it to stay a cherished moment for him to remember. he hopes that wherever you are, that you're safe. he hopes sincerely that everything you've worked for is now yours. there's also a hope in his heart that someday you will see each other again. it might not be for much time, but kazuha is a patient man. he will wait for you. someday he'll find you again. however long it may take.

⚡️ — wanderer claims that he's not a person that cares too much about the lives of others. you are the exception. as much as he might tell you or try to tell himself that he doesn't care if you go far away without him, he does. he cares. too much, maybe. "are you sure?" he asks, maybe the hundredth time, almost causing you to wonder if he's doubting you. but you see the look on his face; he just wants to know what more he can do for you before you leave. what else can he do for you to make sure that you understand how much he's going to miss you? is there anything that could ever translate how he feels? but when all is said, and all is done, it's in the way he looks at you as you're leaving, longing evident in his eyes. he doesn't want you to leave. but after these years, he understands that not everyone will want to stay in the same place, especially if they have a choice. it's not up to him to make you stay with him. but he would follow you to the ends of the world, if it meant he could be with you, and if you would allow it. he hopes that much is evident. he hopes someday you come back to him.