"Wonderful."

The two of them stood in the queue, with Tom whispering to her which order he would recommend her to pick. As the two of them reached the front desk, Esmeralda decided to just let Tom order for her. With the two orders placed and her paying for it after winning three rounds of rock, paper, scissors against him, the duo found a table for two to sit at.

"Why don't we play 20 questions while we wait for the food to arrive?" She suggested, mostly as a joke.
"Sure. Ladies first." Tom agreed, gesturing for her to start.
"What's your favourite colour?"

"I'd probably say either blue or green. Yourself?"

"Pink and red." She answered.

The two of them continued to ask each other questions, going back and forth with defending their answers. The food had already arrived when they had gotten to the sixteenth question. As Esmeralda and Tom finished their lunch and the current conversation that they were having, the both of them grabbed their respective coats and scarfs and headed out from the café. Their next stop was a bookstore that had both new published books and old classics. Her plan was to just look and see what books they had in case she wished to buy them later. She had not really considered the fact that her desire to buy books would manage to win over her wish to not spend money on books she had no room for.

"You look like a little kid that has had their candy stolen from them." Tom pointed out next to her as she pouted to herself. Her hands were holding four books while she had him hold a basket where she had already put down six other books.

"Should I buy all of them?" She asked herself as she reread the summaries of each book. Nodding to herself, she decided that she would indeed buy them all.
The two of them walked towards the desk so she could pay for the books, ignoring the looks the man was giving her.

"Grocery next." She exclaimed as she held the book bag in one hand and Tom's hand in the other as she quickly walked towards the nearest store. Time passed by as the two of them enjoyed their day together and by the end of it, Esmeralda was holding two large bags filled with books and groceries as the two of them were back again outside the Metrograph.

"I had fun today. We should do this again." She said happily. Tom nodded in agreement. He did enjoy the day with the raven-haired woman.

"We should. Feel free to text me whenever." Esmeralda smiled as she put her bags down to give the man a hug.
"I'll make you regret saying that." She stated before she picked up her bags to head back to her hotel.
The two of them said their goodbyes for the day as they both walked in different directions.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

INSTAGRAM

esmeraldabelamour

●○

○●

○●

Liked by estellelars, anterosbelamour, rachelzegler and 5,273,019 others

esmeraldabelamour I don't know, it's just something about ya

View comments

estellelars WHO IS THE MAN??? YOU WENT ON A DATE?!
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour No? The café was just too crowded, so I asked this guy if I could sit with him.
estellelars That was the worst lie that you have ever told me before
esmeraldabelamour 😊

anterosbelamour Someone had to have taken the first photo, and who is the man in the second one?!
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour I think y'all are making this into a bigger thing than it is
anterosbelamour ARE YOU SOFT LAUNCHING TO US?!
estellelars I just realized she quoted Becky G's lyrics from Shower

username Did she find herself a boyfriend????
Reply Like

username Why am I so happy for her if she has indeed found herself a bf?
username Yeah, I'm that bf

rachelzegler Why does that sweatshirt look familiar?
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Maybe because it is quite a common sweatshirt that a lot of men wear?
rachelzegler Something is going on

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

INSTAGRAM

tomblyth

●○

○●

○●

Liked by rachelzegler, esmeraldabelamour, estellelars and 874,298 others

tomblyth Seen you from afar, wondered who you are

View comments

rachelzegler Wait a minute...???
Reply Like

tomblyth Waits
rachelzegler OMG???
joshandresrivera What did I miss?

hunterschafer Is this about her???
Reply Like

tomblyth You'd think I'd be more obvious about it if it actually was
rachelzegler So it is not about her?

esmeraldabelamour Heard, you're stuck in NYC
Reply Like

tomblyth wouldn't say I'm stuck if I live there
estellelars ARE YOU GUYS???

username Are they trying to like soft launch something?
Reply Like

username Tom's married to me y'all, plz respect our privacy
Reply Like

username Bitch bfr 🙄
username Delulu is not the solulu babe

username Are we all just going to ignore the Dreaming of You lyrics by Cigarettes After Sex?
Reply Like

username YES :)
username Oh yes, absolutely